Friday, March 17, 2006

4 Pictures, 4 Colors, 4 Emotions

Today I was fooling around with the camera when I decided to take four photos, give them four different colors, and four different emotions and this is what I got. Yellow: A very very angry looking face if you cant already tell. I thought red would match better but I had already used it.
Green: I thought Green would be a good way to describe happy, so I did it, and if you think it doesn’t look that happy, well, that’s because other people look different when their happy.
Blue: Ok, well, its not really an emotion, but this is my cool face, like something you would see on the IPod commercials. I thought of making it like a sad face but I thought my blog could use some cheering up.
Red: This is my favorite of all, it’s the evil look. this was the first one I did and I knew I had to make three more, like, a strange revelation or something.

( All the pictures you see are of me and only me)



Thought of the day: If I looked into a mirror and saw a monkey, would someone tell me it’s a stupid joke, or that im looking out a window.

No comments:

Tex

Tex