Friday, July 07, 2006

Gulf Shores


Ahh gulf Shores Alabama, a beach of fat sweaty tourists, and 30 story condos, but more importantly its a beach of water, and any beach with water is a beach good enough for me (all comedic insults aside it's actually a pretty nice beach). I went to this beautifully crowded beach not but a week ago to spend a day of relaxation and funn-ness and this is what came of it.
We started off swimming which was pretty fun, although all we were doing really was attempting to ride the waves back to shore over and over. After about an hour of doing that you can imagine that I was in need of... Relieving myself, so I had an ingenious idea... (your gonna need to tilt your head for this one, my stupid picture loader thingy sucks) THIS! Its my sand-o-let portable toilet which I didn't use because I didn't actually have to go, yeah, I lied. Anyway after that we thought we would eat a bit of food, at least I think it was food, who knows what was in those hot dogs my brother made. After that we decided to do some beach fishing, and by we I mean my brother of course. I'm not quite sure but I think I've seen that photo somewhere else, like in the Science books when it's talking about neanderthals or something like that. While everyone (and by everyone I mean my brother again) were fishing me and my sister were feeding the sea gulls near a large puddle. As we were feeding the fish my sister pointed out that there was a big fish in the puddle (it was actually only about a foot long) so we decided to catch it with nothing more then a plastic bag and a body ugly enough to scare the fish into it, yup, it was a team effort. They didn't believe we caught it with a plastic bag until we told them the fish was in a puddle, then they kinda laughed... Anyway here's the fish, isn't it cute. After that I tried my hand at sand castle building and I think I did pretty good, that mind you is the first attempt, the water kinda destroyed half of it so I told Amy she could sit on it which she did without hesitation. This masterpiece however I did not let Amy sit on, this was my crowning achievement, and it even has trees. Lets all take a moment to bask its awesome glory................ Yeah.......... That's good........... Anyway I'll end my story here, mostly because that's basicly all that happened on my trip to the beach... (thinking) all except for when I put Amy's head in the sand and it came out looking like the Reaper.

Thought of the day: If your thinking about selling your soul don't only think about the devil, I'm sure there are lots of other people out there who are interested in it, or you could try Ebay.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

Great story!

You guys have the oddest sort of fun, and it still comes out sounding like fun.

Jason's getting fat.

Spike would be proud of your sandcastle.

Gulf beaches are great.

Be nice to your sister.

Did I mention I love your throughts of the day?!

Anonymous said...

yea, I was going to say...Jason is getting fat! I didn't even think it was him! Down the Pound pal..heh.

And finally ben posts something.ha

It looked like you guys had fun!

Blog God said...

Geez it's about time you post. Nice sand castle by the way, the pyramid that is.
Jason kinda is getting fat isn't he? It's probably just the position he's in or a camera trick or something, I have a hard time believing Jason would ever let himself go.

As for the thought of the day, If I bought your soul...would that mean I'd have control over you?

P.S. You should definetly buy Lego Star Wars, it's really fun. And if your looking for a bit more of an "Adult" game, get God of War. Cya at the wed-ding!

Class Clown said...

Yeah Jason says he gains about 20 pounds every time he comes to the states, and thanks for advising me on what video game to get, (dont know where the heck that came from) heres some advice for you, BATTLEFRONT!

Class Clown said...

Oh and in my defence, the reason I havent been posting is cuz my only sourse of internet is my moms cell phone, and she is always useing it. Also I wrote sevral posts that never made it to the blog on account of the phone kicking me off, like "My Happy Place" and "My Family as a nerdy RPG video game". Dont worry though, I may post them later.

Xact Claims Services said...

AAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

funnyyyyyy!!!

Blog God said...

lol, post the nerdy rpg video game one!

Class Clown said...

Heh its not finished yet I'm only up to rosie.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha... Ben you're awesome

Living My Fairytale said...

"Heh its not finished yet I'm only up to rosie."

Hey! It better be good...I better look like Lara Croft! hahah

Living My Fairytale said...

ricky shouldn't be accusing people of being fat...
:P

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Tex

Tex