Friday, October 13, 2006

For the sake of a question...

What would you rather hear me rant on anything...

A weird and embarrassing memory,
A stupid poem (I could write for you if you ask really nicely),
My entire 6th year,
Something completely random,
Evil robots,
Pian...isam,
Friends,
or my best Thoughts of the Day

Also I just dot feel like posting anything right now, soooo...... this is YOUR chance to tell me what to post about


Thought of the Day: if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?... what if it falls on someone and he screams before it lands on him, do you hear the scream? what if someone did hear the scream but was shot by angry black people, did he really hear anything? what if the black guys are blind? did they see anything, no, and neither did the tree, cuz even the deaf guy knows trees don’t have eyes. I think the real question here is, if a blind black guy shot a deaf tree man would Helen Keller know?

5 comments:

Blog God said...

Oh Helen...

Living My Fairytale said...

brain freeze...

Rant on your 6th year. It probably has some good references to my extreme domination and tyrannic control over you minions back then. Muahahahah!

Amy said...

that has to be the weirdest thought of the day ever.

Class Clown said...

Whats wrong with you people, just say yes to this or no to that, its that simple, I only have one person answering my question :D

Anonymous said...

yes to this or no to that! :)

Tex

Tex