Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sorry....

.... I just haven’t felt like posting anything.... anyway, I'll do my best to think of something to say... and try to keep it short this time. maybe I'll write a song, no, perhaps a poem, maybe, but what about? Maybe I should post about something serious and intellectual... no no, haha, no one wants to hear about that. Humm, the word "mastodons" keeps popping into my mind but I don’t want to post about that..... I got it!!!


I had a dream you were a hooker, “FFing” for Jesus :D
all this to say Happy birthday Mindy!!



Thought of the day: If you were a butler and your "master" was named "Mr. Bates" would you feel uncomfortable calling him "master Bates"

2 comments:

Living My Fairytale said...

....maybe

Blog God said...

We always called Mari Bates "Master Bates"

Tex

Tex