Friday, March 02, 2007

M.A.T.C.H. Without the Match

Well, after a year of waiting they finally had another M.A.T.C.H. Meeting (yeah its another acronym). This post, as the name and opening line implies, is about said meeting. First I'll start with a brief description of my team (or at least who I can remember). First there was Jesse Bruni, yeah my brother, "why do you name him first?" you may ask, well, its because he was closest to the door. Next there was Sam, now this was a strange fellow, not in a bad way of course, more of just an extremely different way. I have never met another man who loved light, girlish colors such as Pink and Baby blue so much. Without knowing and simply reading this description you would probably think he was gay, right? well actually sadly enough I think he was the only one in our cabin who had a girl friend. Next there was Andre... who liked to be naked... sometimes with the door open, but other then that he was pretty normal. He actually tried to hook me up with someone. Now I won't go into details, but lets just say the plan failed. Next, I believe, was another Sam, I don't really know anything about this Sam so I will end it by stating that he, in fact, said that he hates Mosquitoes, not skaters , as most of the people in out class heard. Then theres Mikey, a very quiet... small person whom I only slightly know. (note*) these descriptions are getting to long so I'm going to sum up the rest with one liners. Frances, strange would be the nicest thing to say. Ben (Borst, not me) A good artist with a weird voice. David, very ghettoish. Jesse (osborne) extremely quiet but really good at guitar. Dre, I don't know. Franky, also very ghettoish. John Paul, a Ghetto, Wigger, Cowboy, but an ok guy. Johnny, a very strange, strange boy. Jesse (Goode) I don't really know anything about him either. And last, me you all should know me so I'm not going to explain myself.
(note*) I am obligated to say the name Karen at least once in this post.
Anyway, now that thats all out of the way, I can explain what actually happened. We all arrived on day one, and nothing much happened, so I will skip that. the next day we did the routine Breakfast, inspiration, class, and all that good stuff. We played basketball which wasn't as bad as I though it would be when I saw some "cool" people (notice the parentheses around the word cool) playing as bad as me. Then we all went to go swimming which I didn't do partly because I was still wearing my underwear, but mostly because the water was cold enough to shrink even the manlyest man's manhood, to almost non existence. Later that night we had a star gazing night, if you can really call it that, it was more of a "sing a long make out party". Anyhow, it was ok. The next day was pretty much the same. I was a bit annoyed when we were made to play basketball again, but oh well. Also that night rather then laying under the stars watching jets make out under covers we had a valentines day dance, to which you were suppose to wear red and black, which was kinda funny when Sam (Pink Sam) came in wearing white and baby blue looking like a hardcore disco fan. The dancing was ok except for the fact that it was almost all head banging music. Anyway since thats pretty much all that happened, and, I'm sick of writing, I'll stop there, so for now good bye.


Thought of the Day: Lately I've really been noticing just how white toilet paper is.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you wouldn't let me down Ben!
If everyone mentions my name once in their blogs I'll be famous.
Start a trend everyone, write Karen in your blogs. It brings good luck to you blog!

Anonymous said...

OK you know what i'm sick of you.
My plan was GREAT..but when i turned around to say "I'd like you to meat ben" AND I WAS POINTING AT A WALL..you see that a "WALL" yes. wall is right..an ugly brick WALL!

so don't you go saying it didn't work you weren't there.

nice to meat you by the way.

Xact Claims Services said...

nope, andre is not sick of you. Infact, he's quite happy that you mentioned his name in your blog. He was like bragging about it to me...

Hey would you look at that, you mentioned me!

Pink is my favorite color too, me and sam get along reeeeally swell. We both have the same hats. We are cool. The end.

Class Clown said...

Well the fact was, you were just a bit too slow. But just for the record, who was it you were trying to hook me up with? :D

Amy said...

what's with your team the juniors and seniors are all mixed up?

Anonymous said...

SLOW? well yeah..but thats just cause
i didn't know her and was in the middle of telling her MY name heh. Come to think of it I'm not sure who it was..

and Joan.."bragging" well maybe ;)

Blog God said...

We all know who the coolest person in that cabin was, good thing there was only 2 other Jesse's, any more and the cabin would've exploded in an amazing fireball of insane coolness and sexual energy!!

By they way, I tried to hook you up with Clare as well, I can't believe you didn't go for that man.

Andre, I didn't know you read Ben's blog.

Class Clown said...

Clare has a Boyfriend, and I don't think she is into me anyway. Also I realized you were trying to hook me up with her, and I think she realized it too, which just made it awkward.

Blog God said...

I wasn't really trying to hook you up with her, it was kinda a joke silly.

Anonymous said...

haha, sounds like a cool meeting, with cool people to room with, but i'll tell you why you're not getting a girl--you're so into the fact that you don't have one that you'll never get one, you're too into frogs, and every wednesday night you eat two oranges and a banana.Keep on trying till you make it...

Tex

Tex