Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Read this blog!

Dear readers, I humbly request, nay, I DEMAND that you read this ---> blog. "But why should I read this blog of which you speak O' Lord Clown Benjamin the First?"

Well, reason number one, its a good friends blog. And reason number two (and probably the most important) I did the header all by myself (and the little blue thing on the bottom of the page too). So yeah, read it... or you won't be my friend anymore


(and to the publisher of said blog, you had better post, or or I'll have to dish out something I have yet to name upon you)



Thought of the Day: of all the people who told me I'm sexy, I think only one of them really existed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont think thats gonna help anyone go on it haha.. AND im waiting for my beloved camera

Nat said...

I read your blog...sometimes...occasionally...
now and then...once in a while...every so often...

Class Clown said...

Thanks Spike, although I was really telling everyone to read the blog I linked to in the post, because... well... I said why.

But its nice to know you read it sometimes, now and then, and every so often. those are very important times, times best spent here... reading. lol

Tex

Tex