Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm Not Dead (Yet)

Most of you are probably wondering why I haven't posted anything new in the past few weeks. The answer is simple really, my still young 16 year old mind has moved on to bigger and better things, and by that I mean I have been sitting on my butt all day, catching up on episodes of The Amazing Race, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Scrubs. Sigh*, its been a good week.
The funny thing is I was actually writing a big THREE PART POST about the bachelor party, wedding, and my new computer, but sadly, it was erased.

Oh yeah, I went to the before mentioned older brothers wedding a few weeks ago, and yeah, I did just use the phrase "before mentioned". The wedding was pretty fun, laughs and rainbows all around, I even got to be a grooms man, not the best man, but the best grooms man for sure. Before you ask, I DON'T have any pictures on hand, but the image of me in a tux is to good to not show everyone, so expect pictures soon... someday.
I would say more about the wedding, but, I think everyone else already has, SO, not being one to follow the crowd, I will neither talk about the wedding, nor babies (their all the rage). Instead, if you wish to read about either of those lovely topics, simply look to your right at my lovely link list... its bitchin'. At this point your probably wondering... (god I must of said that at least a billion times on this blog in one form or another.... heheh..... billion) I think I'm going to make that my word of the century folks, "Billion"... yeah... greatest word since "Papya" of "Chimichanga", and yes, I can use things I said in parenthathies and make them into topics. I can do whatever I want here, being my blog and all, but most importantly, I can do whatever I want and still look cool! Take that... (name of obscure celebratie here). Anyway, where was I, ah yes, at this point your probably wondering....... pause...... What I'm going to be talking about. The answer is simply really...



... Nothing.




Thought of the Day: ...I have an intimate relationship with my toilet... Now its your turn to share something

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I have the answer to your list #3. All the names on the list are the names of the colossi on the video game Shadow of the Colossus.

Too Easy.

Nat said...

Get off the toilet and write something.

Tex

Tex