Monday, December 17, 2007

Me Vs. You

In the mood of stupidity I think that today I am going to show everyone just how drastically differently I think then most people.

We'll start with some random small things

Inanimate objects- One thing about me that is very different then most normal people is my view of inanimate objects. Where one person would see leaf, falling gently from a tree hight above, I see a "Wind Ninja" fluttering down silently, passing and flipping through the air, ready to strike his mortal enemy, the grass, with vicious fury. Now you may be thinking "oh well I guess that makes the leafs the bad guys right, because the grass is so soft and nice and pretty. Well see, thats how I'm so different, Instead of seeing a green utopia in an open field I see the product of millions of dead leafs, cut up and mulched by the grass, for food. You may not think that a little wind ninja could do much against the sheer numbers of their pleasantly colored foes, but thats what makes them so extraordinary. A leaf will lay on a blade of grass for hours, days, even weeks, it will stay as long as it has to to make sure that whatever is below it wont live to see spring, I.E. wither and die. Anyway, it hasn't looked very good for the leafs as long as Ive been alive, but hopefully with the support of more people we can let the graceful wind ninjas sore the skies again like they did before the grass came about.

Contact me in comments if you'd like to make a donation.

Video Games- See, most people wonder why I "waste" most of my days playing video games all day. They look at it and see a time waster in a box with pretty pictures, but what I see is so much different. I see subjects of my will, pixels that will follow my commands with a mere thought and twitch of thumb. The video games do what I want, they provide me with the pleasure that only a select few dictators could have ever felt, and in return I give them a place to live, I keep then in better condition then any other person alive could, I make sure that their booklets have all their pages, without even a bend or tear. It is a truly symbiotic relationship, but most people cant see that, they simply call me addicted. Well you know what, I'm not afraid to say that yes, I am addicted to my little friends, and I'm not ashamed of it, because I know that their more then just games... they're an oppressed creation, looked down on as being a "time waster", and I am just a person who cares and who wants to give them a good home.
If you'd like you could contact me in comments and leave a donation, with just a couple of dollars from everyone I could give a hundred video games a new home, where they would be loved and cared for.

Anyway, theres a LOT more I could go on about but looking at the last post I don't really want to make this post super long, so I'll stop here. Until then I just what to say that I hope I sent a good message to everyone about the leafs and the video games of this country, and how they are being oppressed and abused. So next time you go to buy an ice cream or a little orphan boy, just think, is there something better I could be doing with this money.

Call me if you make the right choice


Thought of the Day: I think it would be fun to tie a weight to a duck and throw it off a bridge, that way, you can yell out "Duck" and everyone can have a good laugh.

4 comments:

Blog God said...

haha, we all know what Ben wants for Christmas!

BarbarianDave said...

A pile of leaves?

Anonymous said...

All I can say is...Wow! This is the fellow who came from my womb? LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I guess it must have been all of those ginger snaps I ate during my pregnancy. ha.

Tex

Tex