Wednesday, March 05, 2008

READ ME!

I feel unwanted... it seems my blog has been slowly dying. I know you may thinking that because of the fact I got 600 hits in one month, that it is still alive, but I beg to differ. See, as far as I'm concerned, unless you leave a comment, I have no proof you really read anything, you could just be some random person who stumbled here, and that's not good. And the fact that I am avraging about 3 comments per post isn't helping much (as apposed to last year, when I was avraging about 8) So here's my request people, well actually I have two. First of all, to all my dedicated fans, I want you to tell people, I don't care who you tell just tell everyone you know , tell everyone they know to tell everyone they know, to tell everyone they know, to read my blog, but more importantly LEAVE A COMMENT!!



Random (or not so random) Realization of the Day: I guess this makes me an online attention whore...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog everyday....I don't leave a comment hardly on anyones tho. :D
Keep up the blog!

Blog God said...

lol, I read your blog, but I don't comment on all of it. And on mine I never post and I still get like 8 or 9 comments per post! HAHHAHA!

Alien Watcher said...

Hey Ben, I read your blog all the time too, but don't comment. I guess I need to comment more.
Anyway, I hope your having fun there at Davids. But it seems you don't write much now-a-days. I know nobody's commented on my blog even though I wrote recently. So, go ahead, check it out.
But I think we all love your thoughts of the day, they are so original.

Amy said...

I read you blog all the time, but I'm always too lazy to leave a comment.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Post first.

Comment later.

:P

Mindy Rose said...

i comment plenty......don't i?

Liz said...

it must be nice to have such a big family so you'll always have at least 8 comments. grumble paones grumble.

Living My Fairytale said...

Haha, Liz, that just made me laugh. I read yours occasionally, Ben, but I read everyone's occasionally because there's just too darn many and I'm just so darn busy. But there, I left a comment, and at least you're honest! Haha.

BarbarianDave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BarbarianDave said...

your choice of color on your blog leaves me sickened and confused.It's also not condusive to proper digestion.

Class Clown said...

..... you mean yellow right... I think your just jealous cuz I picked the most pimpin' color before you did.

Amy said...

Post something!!

Blog God said...

since when is yellow the most pimpin color?

Tex

Tex