Monday, January 23, 2006

DAY 1 OF A NEW BLOG

Ok I decided to make a Blog so that my friends and family can keep up with what im doing, not that im going at a very fast pace... at all, but still, im bored and there is nothing good on TV. Even though I doubt anyone will even know about this blog ill give it a shot. SO........ this is hard, what are you supposed to talk about on your first post? Maybe ill get some inspriation in a moment but its hard to get anything but a sunburn in this big nowhere we call Arizona so ill make this post short and say to all my future readers (if any) Welcome to my mind, enjoy your stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool beans! So cool you've started this.

Living My Fairytale said...

yeah, and it's easy as anything for you to get a sunburn so, you better watch out in that big nowhere they call arizona

who's "they" anyway?

Tex

Tex