Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Wizzard of AZ.

Well im here in Arizona and I am happy to say I won't be for much longer. Not much to do for someone under the age of 60 in a gigantic Flea market filled with retired old people who have nothing better to do but sit in a chair all day and wonder why there neighbors 14 year old never comes out. But I think you will agree with my reasoning for locking my self in my home (if u can call a trailer home) when you see whats out here, and sense my picture thingy isn’t working ill have to describe it. Ok imagine your self in your self in a white void, then add brown, tumble weeds, cactuses, and blue for the sky and your there. Not much I know but that’s how it is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now that you put it that way...

;)

Living My Fairytale said...

yeah, but mom does so well with all those people over 60, you just have to endure it for her sake. It makes her happy so.

Tex

Tex