Monday, January 30, 2006

What's the Flight Plan?

Well as I may have said it is quite boring here, BUT all that doesn’t come without its perks. Yesterday I took my first plane ride, well not so much a plane more of a "sky car". what it is a dune buggy type thing with a propeller blade in the back and a parachute on the top, it was quite fun even though it was a little short (about 20 minutes) but hey I got to wear this cool helmet, I look like a genuine fighter pilot. Well they say that pictures speak a thousand words so rather then saying 6000 words ill just show you these pics.








Here’s a picture of the shadow of the thing im in, I know it looks like a frog in a parachute.













If you just glance at this picture I look like one of fighter pilots with the big visor and the mask thingy and all.














What it looked like from my point of view.
















Just another landscape picture.

















And here is a photo of the devise its self, and if you can zoom in at all you will notice that it is not me in it but Amy.

5 comments:

BarbarianDave said...

No fair!

Blog God said...

I know right? you guys finally go flying when I leave. Turds. I hate you.

Class Clown said...

Well i cant say your missing out on much, BUT i can say we are going to vegas tomorrow where hopefully we will be able to have some fun. But what i'm most looking forward to is.... the SHOWERS i have to take cold ones here in the tiny tub.

Living My Fairytale said...

you forgot the photo of the ground spiraling ever closer at an ever increasing speed. that's what i would be thinking the whole time. and probably quoting psalm 91 the whole time for comfort...kinda like i did at the rodeo on that one ride from HELL!

Anonymous said...

and how exactly did you take those photos while fluttering in the aiR?

Tex

Tex