Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Missing my Kitty

its funny to think that it was almost one year ago I had to leave my favorite cat in Tennessee. When we decided to move into a trailer we were faced with a difficult decision, either leave bella there, or take her away form the great outdoors she had come to know and love. With Bella being my best non human friend you can imagine that I didn’t want to leave her behind, because I knew that if I were her I would give up the hunting and the frolicking outside and all of that to be with my loving owners, but my family thought different and in the end I was outvoted. I still miss Bella and all the fun we had, even though she was never very much of an affectionate cat you could tell if she liked you, although rare in occurrence she would sometimes jump up on to my lap when I was watching TV or playing a game and just fall asleep, and I still cant believe it has been almost a year.

Here’s to you Bella, the best cat anyone could ever have.

4 comments:

Blog God said...

uh...ok, I didn't like her much honestly. But whatever floats your boat.

Living My Fairytale said...

um....my cat actually. i named her, i cared for her, it was i who placed her on my naked breast to be....wait...nevermind.
Point is! She's my cat. And you guys. Are. BARBARIANS! They left her, alone, cold, without her family, living in a basement!!!
My cat. Mine. My own. My precious.

Class Clown said...

Thats what i said, and by the way you abonded her for "Real" friends making me the only one who still liked her :D (as evedint by jesses comment)

Anonymous said...

i liked her too.

Tex

Tex