Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Changes

So many changes,

Everyone is becoming pregnant,

My parents complement me on my pian....ism Every time I play but never seem to complent my sister on her guitar witch she has been playing for a year *whispering I think I'm the favorite ever since I cleaned the kitchen and wasn't asked to.

States have faces to me now and Arizona looks like a egotistical oil tycoon.

People now say I no longer speak unless it is to say something completely pointless.

Dreams have become the highlight of the day.

My sister got married, quite to my surprise I can still remember when she was making up stupid dances with me, don't look like you don't know what I'm talking about, the rubber legs. Oh I wish I had it on tape, that's quality blackmail material if I ever saw any.

The stupid time changes every time I take a step to the left.

My sister is listening to fruity music while whenever I listen to a good headbanger my parents tell me to turn it off.

My taste buds haven't changed since I started liking pickles, sliced mind you, the long ones creep me out, witch is probally why I have never liked hot dogs.

Benny Boy is still a populay nickname that I cant seem to shake off. Even when send a comeback at them by addressing them by their "real" names (you know who you are haha)

My parents have recently discovered that metal knives in mayonnaise is bad for you (what else is new)

We now buy orange juice most every day

I sleep with my arms under my covers.

And Lee (Apollo) was recently promoted to commander of the Pegasus (my fellow nerds and geeks are quite shocked).

What else can change now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait till I tell mom how bad Orange Juice is for you. :P

Hahahahahaha.

Tell that little sister of ours to write in her blog for pete's sake!

Class Clown said...

Dont you dare tell her about the orange juice, lol its hard enough to get her to eat... anything now.

BarbarianDave said...

I now know that to be truly healthy I must eat only purified air.

Blog God said...

Apollo is commander of the Pegasus? That's quite the promotion. Don't rack me on being a nerd guys. I missed the second half of the season. :(

Tex

Tex