Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Singing In the Shower

A few weeks ago (while in Vegas) I went to the showers as I do every day to take my daily shower. While in the shower I for some reason felt a compelling urge to sing as loud as I could. In the middle of my song a voice came out from inside the bathroom (it was a public bathroom) saying "Is there another guy in there." I quickly stopped and wondered why I had not heard someone enter the rather small bathroom. I sheepishly answered saying "no...... I was singing." I guess it is a lesson. Dont sing in a public shower filled with old people who will assume anything about these "youngsters".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

BarbarianDave said...

I usually will belt out "Ave Maria" while showering. Just for a little lung exercise if nothing else.

Tex

Tex