Saturday, February 25, 2006

Help!

I need help. I don’t know how to put sound files on my blog. 50% of my readers could have a PHD in computers if they really wanted, so I'm asking for their help. Don’t worry it will be worth it, I have 2 that I want to put on, one is a recording of me pinching my throat, (yeah it sounds gross, but I sound just like Ray Romano or Woody Allen when I do it) and the other is one of me being a pianist (get you mind out of the gutter). So if anyone knows how to do this please tell me.



Thought of the day: there are dogs that climb trees, and cats that fetch, birds that swim, and fish that fly. What’s up with that?

3 comments:

Blog God said...

stop watching ripley's.

Class Clown said...

thanks i'll keep that in mind when im trying to put the sound files on.

Anonymous said...

First you have to upload the sound files to the internet. Since they are mostly likely going to be big files you'll probably have to find a site to host them free...I'd offer some suggestions but I'm drawing a blank (I know they are out there), anyway after you upload it all you have to do is link to it from you blog. ;)

Tex

Tex