Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Got Time.

I have all the time in the world. Who wouldn't out here. I have time to post something new every day, the only problem is, who wants to read about me doing nothing. I found blogging not to be as hard as everyone says, with inspiration hitting me in the strangest places it has been quite easy. But now that I have all the time in the world to do anything that can fit into a 35 foot long trailer I have been doing a lot more thinking causing me not to have ideas hit as much (its strange I know but you try it some times, when you have nothing on your mind good ideas come faster). For instance. About 2 weeks ago I wouldn't of cared that I started this sentence with a preposition, I wouldn't of been able to write my own binary code, and I wouldn't of been able to complete Einstein's theory of everything. Maybe this whole thinking thing is good, but it is wreaking havoc of my reputation, I need to keep up the idea that my IQ is only 76 by keeping my higher brain functions suppressed with mind numbing video games. I don’t want people to know that my IQ is really above average, and that I qualify to take a mensa test. Nor do I want people to know that I know that 8 and 0 are the only numbers that finish where they started. I guess what I am trying to say is I NEED SOMETHING TO DO!


Thought of the day: Your sense of smell is overrated, 4 senses is all you really need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you suck. mensa test my ass. your sentences blow and your grammar is terrible.

Anonymous said...

Geez, such hostility...is someone jealous?

Class Clown said...

HAHA i bet thats Jesse. And by the way I do qualify to take a mensa test (I saw the requiirements on TV)

BarbarianDave said...

Can you imagine how useless farting would be without your sense of smell?

Tex

Tex