Sunday, March 05, 2006

HOLY CRAP!


Someone shaved my head, a certain someone who's name begins with an M..... uhh, S. I'v wanted my hair cut for a long time now, I have repeatedly asked mom to cut it on many occasions but when she finally decided to cut it all she said when she was done was "oops". I looked in the mirror to see that she had completely buzzed the sides of my head, the only choice I had was to buzz it all or have the type of "red neck, kill your dog" hair cut. But I guess its not to bad if you get used to it, I look like I'm in the military now, but hey at least it...... well it...... uhhh....... I'm at a lose of words here to describe something good about it so I will just say its...... Funky. Anyway I have to go now because mom has had a new revelation and I am being forced to go swimming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol uh oh.

Find a Supercuts training center near you and get your hair cut free. (They've been to beauty school so they aren't gonna make a mess of your hair.)

Class Clown said...

Well uhh I dont have any hair to cut anymore :P

Tex

Tex