Monday, March 06, 2006

Midnight

Midnight, an odd hour if you really think about it (don’t ask me why). Anyway I suppose I will tell everyone about what exactly goes on here at.... Midnight. Right now I am listen to some rockin classical music, actually it’s the classical version of the song from Annie but its got this really cool part in it so I stuck it on my play list along with Disturbed and Simon and Garfunkel, I like a wide variety of music, also if you are to stupid to notice I am currently bloging. Amy is drawing a generic picture of some lady holding a sword on a balcony. While I just got finished drawing a very original picture of a strange path working its way up a jagged sharp rocky montan. That’s right I do landscape, (now anyways) the whole copying thing wasn’t working out so I decided to use my imagination and came up with an awesome picture of to fish in the shape of a Yin Yang, a mountain with trees and a lake, and a really cool endless hall in an dark a dreary corridor.
Right at this moment I am thinking about what the heck the sound of silence song really means, it makes no sense, I guess they were high or something like that. Amy just got finished making cookies and I just got finished watching the usual TV (Bender and Stewie are hilarious :D). Right now Amy is thinking she is giving me tips on how to draw, huh right, that’s like me telling Tony Hawk how to use a skate board..... no..... not funny..... yeah the proud ass thing isn’t really my bag, but hey just trying it on. Ahh well I'll just stick with the "cuite, adorible, Benny Boy" image, that’s been working out for me. I still don't get why my friends call me benny though, but perhaps its just one of lives little mysteries.... that and the sound of silence, oh, wait, I already said that didn't I. Gee I hope now that the music ended Amy wont wanna put on savage garden, I hate those queers *shutters* in fact all you have to do in one song to prove that their gay is change one word, and in another they practically say it themselves. Yes...... well...... people say (I say) I speak my mind while writing with all the "humm"s and "Uhhh"s but I think that makes it seem more human...... human..... human, I wonder what that really means.... hu-man.... huu-man, oh I get it god was high. Anyways, my brain is really straining to keep poring out this single cell thought provoking crap here so im gonna give it a rest. Until next time.

2 comments:

Blog God said...

copy cat. I post what i'm thinkin and then you do the same? Common, be original benny boy.

Class Clown said...

IT WAS MIDNIGHT AND I WAS TIERD!!! besides i am verry orignal.

Tex

Tex