Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Traveling

Not much new here, I'm just once again, traveling. Yesterday we drove from Yuma Arizona all the way to Van Horn Texas (its about a 12 hour drive), and then today from Van Horn to Austin witch is about a 7 hour drive.All in all it was a... Long long boring drive. Basically all we did all day was listen to music, mostly a wide variety of music, such as, Cat Stevens, Simon and Garfunkel, Disturbed, Bobby vinton, other classical piano, and John Denver.
I am currently staying at my brothers house (Systemite and Barbarian) where I am... Well bloging. In other news I have had some thoughts while sitting in the car for 19 hours, like for one while reading the post by Blog God titled "my family" I thought that I should make something like it for are whole family (from the Bennington and paone family's) so I opened word pad and got crackin. Ill leave it for a later post when I get the approval of *most* of the people in it. I also wrote a song to follow up on that, that makes fun of "your song" (the Ewan McGregor version, witch really isn't a bad song, I was just listening to it when I got the idea) by explaining my family through song.
Other then that it was quite boring, mom read the whole time about the worst possible subject, not anything like daily bread or a novel or anything, no, she was reading about YOUR BOWELS the whole time, size, movement, color, anything relating to $#!^. While she was reading (as I said before) I listened to music the whole time so it really wasn't that bad, because it gave me a lot of good ideas, like for one, I think everyone should have a song that relates to their life. I think a good one for me is "Mister Lonely" by Bobby Vinton, you should listen to it some time, almost every word relates to my life, such as "a soldier apart from his home at no wish of his own", "I receive no letters in the mail", " I have no one to call my own", and many more, depressing I know but its true. But I do have good news, you wont find me any happier then I am right now, because I.... Am home, deep in the heart of texas.

Thought of the day: If you are starving don't immediately think that vampirasim is the best way to go

3 comments:

BarbarianDave said...

Vampirism isn't as romantic as the movies would have you believe.

Anonymous said...

Well, look at it this way...at least you'll know your music.

Blog God said...

did you already write this addition to my poem? Send it to me.

Tex

Tex