Thursday, March 16, 2006

How many?

How many of you read my blog?

How many of you have read every post?

How many of you rely on me for your joke of the day?

How many of you think I'm an idiot?

How many of you aren’t related to me?

How many of you know my middle name?

How many of you think the thought of the day is bull crap?

How many of you think I sound like Jack Handy?

How many of you think I'm a nerd?

How many of you think I'm not one?

How many of you take me seriously?

How many of you think I'm 5?

How many of you think that I should censor my blog?

How many of you think I'm a loser?

How many of you think I have issues

How many of you think I'm my own best friend?

How many of you think I'm my own worst enemy?

But most of all, how the hell many of you are there?


Thought of the day: If I patented my thought of the day, would that mean no one can think anymore?

3 comments:

Jason said...

I think were all related to you.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog.

I have read every post.

I rely on you for at least one of my jokes of the day..and you never let me down.

I don't think you're an idiot. But you are a goof.

I'm related to you.

I know your middle name.

I think the thought of the day is a great little thing you got going.

I'm not sure what Jack Handy sounds like.

I don't think you're a nerd.

I take you seriously sometimes, but only about half the time.

You're not 5...I am!

NEVER censor your blog!

NOT a loser.

Issues? YOU?! HA!

You might be your own best friend, but who could blame you.

We're all our own worst enemy.

So am I reader #1?

Class Clown said...

Well you are the only one who answerd the questions so I guess so

Tex

Tex