Thursday, April 27, 2006

A few questions

I just thought I would ask a few questions today

Number one. Would you trade your life for mine? (loser)

2. Who thinks that the number 87 is the funniest number ever?

3. How much TV have you watched today?

4. I'm sexy

5. Who wants to see me do the robot?

6. Do you like your own feet?

7. Ate nine that bastard

8. Do donuts turn you on?

9. Who has a boyfriend or girlfriend that they want to kill?

10. Who has already killed them?

11. Who here thinks that my thought of the day is all the thinking I do all day?

12. Who wants my number?

13. A little cocky is not my frickin' middle name

14. Who thinks that peanut-orange flavored gram crackers would be da bomb?

15. Who gives black style hugs here?

16. ?

17. Who could read that?

18. Do you lick white walls?

19. Do you think that it would be funny if the man who invented publics accidentally named it pubics

1523. I like superheros, so sue me.

20. Who here thinks that these aren't good questions, or not questions at all?

21. Who here like puns as much as I do?

22. do you feel the urge to sit on your right hand?

23. Who here has played charades naked?

24. Is right before 25

25. Who wants my money?

26. Who wants to post a comment that is longer then 3 damn words?

27. Ok I'm done

28. I said I'm done...

29. How the hell do I shut this thing off?

30. AHHH!!!

31.

32.

40.

77.....

Thought of the day: this is a good news bad news thought, the good news is there is no bad news, the bad news is I forgot the good news.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"2. Who thinks that the number 87 is the funniest number ever?"

Nah...it's deffinitely 69.

Living My Fairytale said...

wow, you're bored

(3 words, hehe)

BarbarianDave said...

8. Do donuts turn you on?- Only after going without for more than 5 months

9. Who has a boyfriend or girlfriend that they want to kill?
-Can this include an ex-girlfriend?

19. Do you think that it would be funny if the man who invented publics accidentally named it pubics- That would be Publixs

22. do you feel the urge to sit on your right hand?- Only if you want to give yourself a "stranger".

Anonymous said...

Loxy, you can have 69, but I like the number 77 because it's 8 more than 69. Oh nasty old man, be quiet.

Anonymous said...

Re question no.12: Gimme your number!

Class Clown said...

I would, but I honestly have no idea who you are :D

P.S. who are you?

Anonymous said...

I beg your pardon, but there wasn't any stipulation with your offer that you'll only give your number to the people you know! However you're wise not to - best to play it safe! :0)
To make us even, I have no idea who you are either! But you're funny! So that's cool!

Xact Claims Services said...

I want your money!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Tex

Tex