Monday, April 17, 2006

Freezing water and ruby red bodies

Ok, first off, this blog is rated PG13, so quit complaining about the way I think.

Anyway what I'm really bloging about is, well, everything, everything that has happened in the last week that is. Ok, right now I am in a lot of pain because I am sunburned from head to toe and my arms ache from tubeing behind a speed boat, but I will tell more about that later. Over the past few days I have been interacting with the local rednecks because there is absoloutly nothing else to do, (not that their bad of people or anything like that, their just, well, rednecks). That being said, I must say that Tennesseeans are much more friendly then Texans (even though Texas is still my favorite state) in Texas its like "hey dude, can I borrow your basketball, thanks dude," where as here its like "hey yall, wanna come play volleyball with us," so uhh, yeah, that's what I've been doing... That and some stupid jackass style stunts with some of the people here.
Since for the last few days I have been sitting in a trailer playing speed all day I will skip to ahead, to yesterday, Easter. The people who live here invited us to go tubeing on their boat with them so we all hoped on and we out to the middle of Douglass lake, I personally think I did pretty well, I only fell off the thing once out of four times. The first time me and another dude were on the tube going about 25 or 30 MPH behind a speedboat (of course) and the only reason I fell off is because we hit a wave and went about 5 feet into the air sending me up even higher and then down into the water. The second time it was the other guy who fell off, we once again hit a huge wave and went airborne only when we landed our heads smacked together causing him to tumble off the tube. The third and fourth time were pretty normal, nothing really special happened. When we got back we went fishing in a little pond for a little bit, (where we had before caught a foot and a half long fish of some kind with a net) and then simply went to bed. Other then that their isn't really much to say, my parents talked the direct TV people into giving us a DVR so that's cool, and I was a witness in a basketball court brawl.
There you have it, that is everything that has happened in Tennessee for the last week, EVERYTHING!

Thought of the day: If you can read my mind you deserve to know what I think of you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of sunblock...you're not invincible. Skin cancer will suck.

Jason said...

Im invincible.

BarbarianDave said...

I'm invincibler

thejoylady said...

It is hard to talk Benny Boy into using anything I suggest. He insists that sunblock burns him worse. So get used to seeing Lobsterboy.

Class Clown said...

no offence mom but you need to clean you ears out, I never once said that. What I said is that sun block works about as well as my 11th finger, it just doesnt work, I have used up to SPF 50 and I still get burnt just as bad.

Living My Fairytale said...

i'm sure they make some kind of nerdy body suit for people like us...white people i mean..not nerds..haha

Anonymous said...

Nerdy body suits...cackle, cackle.

Benny boy, are you sure your sunblock hasn't expired? You know, it helps if it's not.

Tex

Tex