Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'll be back when the sun sets over Texas

Ok sorry to everyone who reads my blog , I know I havent posted recently, and the reason is because we have been in a place where I didnt have any internet, infact right now I am in an internet cafee, *sob* the trailer park I am at has no internet so expect my posts to be few and far between. Anyway we are supost to go back to Texas some time in November so my posts will be about 2 every month, so, I'll say I'm sorry to all my fans one more time. Well I'm being pressed for time so im going to have to go now. Good bye everyone, I'll be back eventually.

Thought of the day: If satin ever asks you for your soul take of your shoe and give that to him, then snap your fingers and point at him while walking backwards and making a "tsssss" sound.

P.S. sorry for the bad spelling, I dont have time to spell check it.

No comments:

Tex

Tex