Saturday, March 25, 2006

Freakin Annoying!

It is so annoying! "What is annoying" you may ask (or you may just plain not care) , well I will tell you what is annoying. The most annoying thing in the world to me, is that I am the most freakin shy person in the world while standing right in front of you, but, when I am chatting I say absolutely everything I’m thinking about (perverted or not), and I have no idea why. Most of my friends say that I'm really cool online, but when I actually see them I cant think of anything to say. Am I insane? Is it fear? Am I not confident enough? Or is it because it is burned in my mind that when I talk I believe I sound like a 3 year old child? (Probably dew to all those old tapes of me talking when I did sound horrible) Whatever the reason it is freakin annoying! I mean, there’s no way I would tell someone in person that I’m this shy in so many words, in fact I would probably say it in about 5. And at parties, I am always the guy dancing alone, or on the slow songs, I’m the guy sitting on a couch trying to look comfortable twiddling his fingers. Anyway, the real annoying this is I have no idea why the hell im not 1/8th as outgoing as I am online (your thoughts on why are welcome).

Thought of the day: If you talked backwards really really fast you could probably convince Indian people that you are a deity of some kind

5 comments:

BarbarianDave said...

Most people tend to be more outgoing and even obnoxious while hiding behind the psychological mask of the internet.

Anonymous said...

i think your plenty out going in person.....

Living My Fairytale said...

Don't worry, I think most young teens go through that. Eventually it'll go away. People will think you're cool no matter what and then you'll come to grips with the fact that you are, and everything will be okay and they'll be able to play that soppy music at the end of movies with morals...

Blog God said...

...either that or you'll die.

Class Clown said...

Punk.

Tex

Tex