Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Benny Boy?

Ok, I’ve been thinking a little over the past few days, and one thing that I've been thinking of a lot is my many various nick names over the past 14 years of my life, it seem that my whole life I have had someone calling me something different and I thought I'd share some of them with you.

First, the name that I have had my whole life, the most popular for sure. It seems every girl in the world calls me this one, "Benny Boy". I would name the people who call me that but it would take all day.

Next there is "Bengerman", that one mostly comes from punk guys who think that plain old Ben is stupid or something.

"Bengerman Franklin", only punk guys who think Ben "and" Bengerman is stupid.

Next is one of my favorite, my older brother Jason used to call me it all the time, "Buns of Steel"

Of course he also had some that I wasn’t to fond of such as "Benjamina".

Next there is "Benji" which really isn’t a nick name but is annoying none the less.

"Shrimp", well, its really only one guy who calls me shrimp (you know who you are) but no offence, but, your not one to talk.

"Bone Boy" my brother Jesse used to call me that all the time.

"Squirt", yup, only one guy calls me squirt, oddly enough it’s the SAME DUDE!

"Albino boy", hence the blog link.

Anyway, there’s a lot more but it would take all day to name them all. So, what have we learned about me today. One, I am quite small (small as in skinny mind you), two, I have very pale skin, and three, I think some people are still confused about my gender.

Thought of the day: I think that it was a bad idea for the aliens to try to take over New Mexico, that place sucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO I love your thought of the day!

Living My Fairytale said...

What about "The Upside-Down Benji Boy"
Wasn't that Aunt Marsha's freaky nickname for you?

Class Clown said...

right, I also forgot "Furby" (dont ask)

Anonymous said...

hey i was the one who started benny bo.. and every one else copied me... so here is the founder of that most popular name......-> (me)

Tex

Tex