Monday, July 24, 2006

I Had a Bad Day

Today had to be one of the most annoying days of my life, I woke up and everything was going great, it was one o'clock in the afternoon and I felt very rested despite the fact that I was up till three the previous night downloading songs. I went to the living room, (or the center of my trailer sense its basically just a living room with a toilet) poured myself a bowl of cereal, and hit the play button on the Tivo thingy to play Family Guy. After about an hour I felt like listening to some music so I went to my computer as I always do and opened "Musicmatch Jukebox," it was working fine at first, I added a few songs to the play list when all of the sudden, something popped up saying it was upgrading the program. Now usually before you can do anything it asks if you want to upgrade it and I usually say no but this time it didn’t give me that option and just decided to do it on its own. As it was downloading I realized that I didn’t want to upgrade it so I hit the cancel button because I figured "hey they wouldn’t have a cancel button it messed up your settings," BIG MISTAKE! As soon as it exited I tried clicking on the Musicmatch shortcut but as soon as I did a message popped up saying that it couldn’t find Musicmatch jukebox anywhere on the computer, after about an hour or so clicking on numerous shortcuts and using the search a few hundred times I realized that it had vanished completely from the computer. As you can imagine I was pissed, that was about 6 hours of awesome songs from bands such as Disturbed, Linkin park, Salt of earth, Breaking Benjamins, STEM, Three days grace, AFI, GreenDay and many others. I tried for about another 30 minutes to find the file but it would not open, I even tried taking the computer BACK IN TIME! the whole time I was angrily screaming and punching the walls it was growing increasingly windier outside, right at the peak of my anger it starts raining and Amy looks outside to find that the satellite dish had fallen over meaning I would have to spend about an hour trying to find a signal the size of a pin head. At this point I was afraid I was going to put a hole in the wall so I decided to cool off in the shower. I got my toiletry bag, grabbed a towel, and walked angrily in the pouring rain to the shower, and to top it all of when I got there was an old person sleeping in a chair, I opened the door and woke him and for some reason he laughed at me. When I got into the shower all hell broke loose, violently I kicked the wall as hard as I could... I felt much better *thinking* although it probably would of been more pleasurable to kick the old person laughing at me. Anyway the day turned out not to be so bad when I found out that it wouldn’t take so long to move my music, though I’m still pretty pissed that the musicmatch broke. And in a less related note setting up the satellite didn’t take quite as long as I had expected.

Thought of the day: If super dog is smarter then Einstein, imagine how smart super Einstein would be... now that’s something to think about.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.

Hey, I'll bring my iPod full of music for you.

Download iTunes and we'll be good to go.

Class Clown said...

Well on the bright side I got Musicmatch back with all the songs, and also I have Limewire, you can download all the songs you want for free and its legal.

Blog God said...

who cares about musicmatch, use windows media player.
If you have Tivo you should have no reason to be mad.
By the way, your band list is hilarious. I've never seen a mix like that of both system and family music so flagrantly flaunted. (In the Fam system music is Taboo, so no one would mention having system bands on their playlist, and in the system nobody know's what family music is so they wouldn't have it on their playlist)
One last thing. Stop listening to "3 days grace" talk about demonic music. Stop and think about their name for a minute...

Anonymous said...

windows media player sucks!!!!!!

Class Clown said...

First of all as Amy said Windows meidia player isint nearly as good, for 2 im not excatly in the family so its not taboo to me, thirdly, I know family people who listen to three days grace who say its an awsome band, and a name isint everything im sure you have never heard a single one of their songs, and forthly.... uhh... ahh yes not all system music is bad, Try listening to some of the disturbed songs on their ten thousand fists, like diefy, its talking about how he wont let people worship Bush saying they look at him like a messiah. Or the "land of confusion" *Quote* "theres to many men, to many people, making to many problems and theres not much love to go around, cant you see this is the land of confusion. This is the world we live in, and these are the hands were given, use them and lets start trying, to make it a place worth living in." So take that Mr all system songs are of the devil you close minded....... mind closer. PS i know there are demonic bands and I dont listen to them

Blog God said...

first off I never said all system bands were of the devil or demonic. I like most of those bands.

Secondly I HAVE heard 3 days grace and they are VERY out of it, shall I quote a song for you? "Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven’t missed you yet

Every roommate kept awake
By every sigh and scream we make
All the feelings that I get
But I still don't miss you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you"

Not bad enough for you? Watch it gets worse....."I could be mean
I could be angry
You know I could be just like you

I could be fake
I could be stupid
You know I could be just like you

You thought you were standing beside me
You were only in my way
You’re wrong if you think that I’ll be just like you

You thought you were there to guide me
You were only in my way
You’re wrong if you think that I’ll be just like you
You thought you were there to guide me
You were only in my way
You’re wrong if you think that I’ll be just like you"

Still don't think their out of it? I've got another song for you, this is probably one of the worst ones, i'm not positive of what this one is talking about but it sounds a bit fishy to me...Trust me
There’s no need to fear
Everyone’s here
Waiting for you to finally be one of us

Come down
You may be full of fear
But you’ll be safe here
When you finally trust me
Finally believe in me

I will let you down
I’ll let you down, I’ll
When you finally trust me
Finally believe in me"



So as I said, 3 days grace is out of it. I'm not saying to stop listenting to it. I'm just saying that they are out of it.

Class Clown said...

I think your getting like 3 songs mixed up cuz ive heard "I hate everything about you" and I know its not the greatest of songs and honestly I only listen to that one and "animal I have become" and I know the name kinda makes it seem evil but to quote...

I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one would ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal


I can't escape myself
So many times i've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself


I'm also not saying that their the picture of perfection, I'm just saying that their not all bad, for instance a few of the erlier disturbed songs were also really out of it (mostly with the sikness song) but like I said earlier I think their trying to say somthing now Like the song "deify"...



All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

You want to know why I feel so horrified?
I let my innocence die
You want to know why I can't be pacified?
You made me bury something
I won't be sleeping tonight

I only wanted a blessing made
Now I've been labeled a renegade
It seems so clear now what I must do
You're no immortal
I won't let them
Deify you
They view you as the new messiah
Deify you
Renew belief in some demented man (or man)

also in the beginning of the song which wasint on the lyrics site it basicall says its talking about Bush.

Anyway what I'm trying to say, I guess is that there are alot of songs out there that plenty of family people wont listen to at all just because they are system songs, songs that if someone in the family wrote would be consitterd "heavy" or "on fire" and all im saying is its a little annoying.

now back to the real issue at hand... Musicmatch is better in every way without question :D

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's true that some system songs if a Family person wrote them they would be "on fire" songs, but there aren't that many. I don't quite understand that myself..but PTL. I have a solution, don't listen to ANY music!! haha.

One other thing, where do you get your "thought of the day" from? Do you have a book or do you just think these things up? heh

Class Clown said...

for my thought of the day I usually as i said before try to think of somthing that no one else on earth would :D but sometimes I do have a few lined up.

Blog God said...

i'm not getting 3 songs mixed up, those are 3 different songs I quoted. I got all the lyrics off the net so I know they are accurate.

Have you ever thought of the name of their band? 3 days grace? what do you think it means? What I think it means (and from what i've read apparently some other ppl whom i've never even talked to) is the 3 days Jesus was dead before he rose again, therefore their "3 days of grace".
Their title glorifies the death of Jesus, dosn't sound too great to me.

Anyway, I have also heard disturbed and I know what you mean about songs being labelled "on fire" if they were written by a family musician. But I don't think 3 days grace has any of those songs. They are depressing to listen to. I can only imagine what mom would say if she heard those songs. Anyway, it dosn't really matter, i'm only mentioning it. As you said you only listen to a few of their songs, and even if you listened to all of them it wouldn't really be a huge deal. I'm just bringing it up is all.

Class Clown said...

Well I also had a feeling that thats what their name ment, but i wasint sure. As I said before, I hardly listen to them at all infact the only reason they were on my list of songs is because they were the first thing that came to mind. I probally should of replaced them with a singer I listen to more, like Weird Al, with his hilarious songs such as, Amish Paradise, Your pitiful (your butiful parody), The Vagina song, Elmos got a gun ect.

Blog God said...

hahaha, weird al is hilarious. We just listened to the Ebay song.

Class Clown said...

Yeah the Ebay song is good but there is one with the same tune only its "which one of the backstreet boys is gay." Its pure genious :D.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Tex

Tex