Friday, July 28, 2006

Acrobatics

Ok for all of you who saw the post of me doing a hand stand, that was an accident, I was trying to get it as my display picture and it took forever and I guess I forgot to delete it. Stupid thing always says I'm doing something wrong "contains more then 50 KB" "contains invalid characters" "its to long" its a stupid picture and blogger doesn't think you should have it as your display"... Jerks. Anyway it inspired me to post a... Post, about acrobatics. Its really quite amazing and fun if you know how to do it, practicing your ability to do a spinning handstand or an areal (a handless cartwheel or side flip) is something that I truly enjoy, and yes I do have some very gay looking pictures of it, it seems every time Amy hit the "take picture button" I was in just the wrong position, in fact the only really cool looking one is this one
Oh yeah, now there's a keeper. The only problem with hand stands (one hand or two) is I can only hold it for about 2 seconds. My next picture for you is me in the middle of what is called the butterfly, otherwise known as, jumping into the air, laying flat, and spining, it really looks quite cool if perfected. Umm..... Yeah...... That's me...... And as you can see...... I look like a cat.... Or a person.... Like somekind of..... Cat... Person... huh. And Last but not least we have me about to pull of a said flip thingy. Just picture in your head everything going right, I land it perfectly with a perfect spin, and that is probably the polar opposite of what really happened. Well that's all I have for you in my "stupid looking acrobatics" file. Maybe next time i can film myself breakdancing or performing a slap dance to "The hand that feeds".


Thought of the day: If you find a way to make a death cocktail taste like a cocktail you let me know, Because I'm sick of these metaphors.

3 comments:

Amy said...

ahahahha you look like such a dork in that "cat" pic.

Blog God said...

lol, you look like a dork in ALL those pics. Cool pants though. Where'd you get em?

Class Clown said...

Thanks, and *You* got them as far as I know, not that I wouldnt of :D

Tex

Tex