Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Boobies

Ok, after reading the about the subject older sister A wrote about in her blog I started thinking, then after reading a post about the same thing by older sister B I decided to post something about it on me own. Ok I'll start with my opening statement... I think boobs are great, and I also thing that everyone should be able to enjoy them including babies and men (or women if you prefer) of all ages, they should all be able to enjoy to a certian extent, the splendor of that which is boob. It also sickens me to think that people would actually send in complaints of seeing a side boob shot on the cover of a magazine, I mean why waste you time writing and sending an opinion that is... unnatural, for lack of a better word, wait, scratch that I found a better word, a stupid opinion that I hate. If you really have to be self righteous why not just go all out and say I'm better then you. Also I think the lady who didn't want her 13 year old son to see it should die, and I pitty the poor child who has to steal playboys because his mom wont let him read the frickin' BABY TALK MAGAZINE! Anyway that’s my philosophy, it probably made no sense to you because they usually only ever make sense to me, but I thought you might want to hear it anyway. So lets review what we have learned today.

Boobies good

Self righteous people bad

Stupid old lady who didnt let her son see it also bad.

I cant make it any simpler

Thought of the day: Only you can prevent forest fires, which means I can't, and that makes me sad.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. When I read the article to Spike he laughed and said that the mom would probably freak to know her darling 13 year old already has playboys stashed under his matress.

BTW, you so totally rock Ben!

Blog God said...

i was gonna write a big long comment about why you as a guy shouldn't really care so much about this topic...but I decided it's not worth what it could start.

Anonymous said...

Good. Because what someone cares and does not care about is really not for anyone else to decide. And if we told someone else that they had to be just like everyone else it would be stupid, would it?

:P

Blog God said...

no...not really hehe.

Class Clown said...

actually jesse I mostly just hate the self rightous poeple... and that mom who sent that letter :D

(also I saw an opertunity to post about somthing)

Living My Fairytale said...

Plus, he put himself in that poor boy's shoes thinking how sad he'd be if his mom did that to him.
Do you rip off your thoughts of the day? They're very clever, I love them.

Jason said...

the anti public breast feeding thing is dumb. But hearing the words "big sister" and boobies in the same sentence made me disagree with whatever it was.

Class Clown said...

Ha, hey I jsut needed to post about somthing alright, I was borde. And no I cant think of one thought of the day I have riped off but I did get inspiration for the earily ones from "jack handy" :P

Tex

Tex