Saturday, August 05, 2006

Birthday Time

Well from looking at my computer's built in clock I can see that it is exactly 18 minutes till my birthday, that mean in... 17 minutes now I will be 15 and to tell you the truth I feel no older. So this is your chance everyone, if you’re a family member, friend, secret admirer, or just a fan this is the chance that you get only once a year on August 6th, you can do anything you like, send a gift, money, a birthday card, or you can simply leave a comment saying "Happy Birthday Class Clown you mighty god of humor." All proud remarks aside the real reason I want people to say what I just told you to say is because I want to know how many people really read my blog, so I hope to see many comments from my many readers on this post.
You know what’s weird and a little off topic, every birthday everyone asks you "so do you fell any older".... what kind of stupid question is that anyway, do you wake up every day "wow I feel older today" I don’t know about you but I think that next to "what the hell happened to the moon" that has to be one of the stupidest things you can say. Back on topic, it's exactly midnight now so I'm signing off saying happy birthday me, I feel so much older.


Thought of the day: My milk shake brings all the badgers to the yard and their like "this isn’t milk its mayonnaise".

22 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday...punk.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!

Xact Claims Services said...

I think its "feel" not "fell".

ahem.

Happy Birthday Class Clown, you mighty god of humor.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!





Do you feel any older?

Blog God said...

happy birthday class clown you mighty god of humor?

We all know i'm the blog god. You can be the mighty goddess of humor.

Happy Birthday....you Jr. Teen You.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Class Clown you mighty god of humor.

When I hit the lotto I'll send you some money. :P

Class Clown said...

"I think its "Feel" not "Fell"... that was a typo alright, theres no reason to think my spelling is bad... right.

and by the way blog god, you may be the god of bloging but it states no where in there that you have anything to do with humor :D

Living My Fairytale said...

Happy Clown you Birthday Class of mighty god humor

I'm very busy so I don't have time to string such words of praise in order.
Happy Birthday Upside-down-benji-boy

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Benny. Hope you enjoy being 15. There's nothing that special changing ages though..unless of course it's 16, 18 or 21. haha

BarbarianDave said...

What's so great about 16?

Anonymous said...

"What's so great about 16?"

You Can Drive A CAR!!!!

Class Clown said...

Well I actually could get my permit now if one my parents gets a Texas drivers lisence. So there Mr Anonymous :D

Blog God said...

16 is good if your in the family, you can finally have sex!

BarbarianDave said...

I say you definately should not be allowed to have sex at 16.

Blog God said...

Yeah, we had this discussion last time I saw you.

Class Clown said...

Dont you need your parents permition when you are 16, and I dont know about you but I personally think it would be kind of awkward to call your parents and say "hey can I have sex"

Blog God said...

actually, you only need their permission if you are living with them. If you arn't then they have given you consent.

Xact Claims Services said...

pffftt, everyone thinks its awkward to ask your parents that. Once you start reading the L.O.L series, it'd all make sense to you. Even when your a JR you have to get persmission to "date" someone. And when I did that, wasnt too awkward...kinda funny actually, "WHAAAAAAAT?!?!??!?!" "gee mom, I just wanna hold his hand and kiss....geeee!" but every mom is different...so yea.

Blog God said...

yeah, I actually didn't think it's so awkward either. Better than doing it without permission, getting in trouble and getting 6 months. What a waste.

Class Clown said...

well Im sure it wouldnt be to awkward to ask, "can I have a girl friend", but as I said, just imagin, "he mom can I have sex with the girl if I use a condom, please, after all I am 15 now" seems like a pointless question to me :D

(thinking) but maybe I should ask my mom just for the heck of it to see what she says :P

Xact Claims Services said...

(thinking) maybe you should read the charter before you ask THAT question...

Class Clown said...

Heh, Dont worry I didn't ask that and I dont plan to either, I'm crazy not stupid :D

Tex

Tex