Friday, August 11, 2006

Beachin' and Birthdays pt2

Well this is a follow up post on everything Birthdays, beaches and Alabama, and I've got lots of pictures like this one, its the Class Clown, now advertising... ... Now performing. Yeah anyway that wasn't a birthday gift because I bought it but this was... ... Its the most "Awsomest" "Splendifforus" "superfrnoricladiclysplendocrocriffic" Mp3 Player and I have already wasted almost 2 batteries on the 149 (soon to be many more) songs I have downloaded, the bad thing is I knew I was gonna get it so there was no surprise. I knew for sure when my mom and dad were arguing about wither I should help pay for it or not, but of course my dad won saying "it's his Frigen' birthday gift he shouldn't have to pay for it" I was just laughing the whole time, it was hilarious. Next up we have the last time I will (probably) visit this beach any time soon. First up we have me feeding the seagulls. And then we have Dad thinking he can talk to them, and that by telling them "there's no more doritos" that they will some how listen, thank him, and politely leave. Ok there's a great story behind these next pictures, some "Evil" dudes came up to me and buried my head in the sand, then they went for my sister... ...and Buried her in the sand... ... And the whole time "Jocko" the giant happy man I made was laughing at me, but once I got to know him he turned out to be really cool. But alas, it will all end soon (which definitely isn't bad) soon we will leave Alabama and enter again into Texas, and the defining characteristics of Alabama will be over, such as, Dad coming home from work and comically bitching about "sheetrock hell", or Gabe/ Brian/ Uncle Antichrist/ Dads work buddy coming over almost everyday to borrow a movie and make a few pretty funny jokes a my Moms expense which she never gets until I tell her he's joking. Also we wont be living next to the old bastard next door anymore (Nashville knows who I'm talking about) *thinking aloud* it takes 2 minutes to drive 20 feet. Anyway it will all be over, some good, some bad, but, I think this post deserves a special closing comment, goodbye Alabama, you will be missed a HELL OF A LOT more then Arizona.


Thought of the day: Black lights make me sad, because me teeth don't shine like everyone else's *sob*

8 comments:

Amy said...

omg my boobs look giggantic. Ahhahahaha you say me instead of my too hahaha.

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

HA, I was thinking the same thing Amy...admit it...you stuffed them with sand! hahaha

Blog God said...

yeah, they do look much too big there. And Ben, your post could use ALOT of explination. Definetly something to laugh at though, especially the whole "Dad talking to the seagulls" thing.

Class Clown said...

Well I sorta wanted it to be short, but some of the stuf that you thought might need explaining like "the evil dudes" well they didnt exsist, yeah I made them up.

Xact Claims Services said...

hahahahahah the picture of the dad is funny.

Class Clown said...

Why does it still say 0 comments?

Anonymous said...

Wow Ben I had no idea you could be so funny. It looks like you had a great time at the beach. And all those arial stunts...
Hope you had a great birthday. Didn't know when it was or I would have written before.

Mercy

Tex

Tex