Tuesday, September 26, 2006

20 Things you need to know about me

20. The first thing you need to know about me is that I'm a dude. Yes a teenage guy who doesn't really live anywhere.

19. I really don't like acting smart even though I have had countless people say that I am one of the smartest people they know. Honestly, I would really like to be just as stupid as the average person, maybe it would make me a little more normal.

18. Feet, to me are more then just body parts, they are friends. I often find myself getting angry at people who don't like their feet, or saying that they don’t need their toes for anything. Feet are cool, almost as cool as hands, and you know it!

17. I like music, all kinds of music, anything that's got a good beat and good vocals. or something without either, like Mozart

16. I like to speak my mind on either, a chat thingy, my blog, on paper, or anywhere else where you can't hear my voice. I don't know why though, its sort of a problem.

15. Money, like leprechauns, doesn’t really mean all that much to me right now. I'm not one of those greedy people who would do anything for money. In fact, there isn't much I will do for money

14. I like to name my personal Items. Items that mean a lot to me, like my keyboard "Karen" or MP3 player "Nora", don't ask why I named them that, its just the first thing that came to mind.

13. I hate math but at the same time I sorta like it. I hate the way it is so annoying and hard, but I like the way it all has a formula and can't change (yes you NEEDED! to know that about me)

12. I would like to say I don't care what you think about me, but then, why would I shower everyday, use 2 different kinds of deodorant, gel my hair, use acne cream, or even tell you in detail all the things that make me smell/look better.

11. I like the number 11, its like, the two little guys standing together to make a bigger number. Kinda give a feeling of power doesn't it.

10. I have always wanted to die by the Lochness monster, I have never know why though. I guess something about the mystery of it, the size of it, plus I have a strange fetish for giant monsters

9. I like peanut butter, I don't care what anybody else says, it’s the best, its so original, every day I kiss a picture of Gorge Washington Carver before I do anything.

8. I like friends. Your probably thinking "is that why you have so little", well the answer is yes. why have a bunch of friends you don’t like, when you can have a few who you really like and who really like you.

7. I also don’t judge by race, I know a bunch of people who say, hate Spanish, or Canadians and so on, but not me, I judge by the person. In fact I plan on marrying a half french Canadian half Mexican some day........ ok, for all of you who don't obsess like I do, I was talking about Jessica Alba, yeah I'm pretty sure that’s what she is.

6. I like any kind of animal, animals to me are one of gods greatest creations (next to women).

5. I love to dance, I don't care if you say its gay, dancing is like one of the coolest things ever, especially Break Dancing. That has always been one of my dreams, to be a professional Break Dancer (if there is such a thing)

4. I love my hands. They do so much for me, no words can ever thank my hands for all they have done. I mean come on, they are typing this for all you people, so maybe YOU should be thanking my hands.

3. humm, Ping Pong.

2. I love to make people laugh, making people laugh is my life. Without humor the world would be boring, talking to someone would suck, life would just be an annoying waste of time. If I couldn't make people laugh I would probably be... well I don't even know, because a humorless world is something I couldn't imagine (with out the help of Star Trek). You all probably know that this is my life, in fact there is only one earthly thing that means more to me, a thing that, without it, I just wouldn’t be me...

1. MONKEYS!!!


Thought of the day: Just imagine for a second that you’re the dog being pushed off the leg your intent on humping, how would you feel?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cackle, cackle.

Regardind #9: Thanks, you just made me nauseous.

I saw some professional breakdancers recently and I totally thought of you and how you'd fit right in that crowd. Breakdancing kicks ass.

Class Clown said...

Hey GWC is the best. He is like... the greatist scientist ever :D

Blog God said...

Your such a dork man!

Blog God said...

wait...I re-read it. You need help. And possibly a re-evaluation of your hands and feet.

Xact Claims Services said...

hee hee

Class Clown said...

Hey dont be dissin' hands and feet, your just jelous that yours arnt as good as mine :D

BarbarianDave said...

Do you LOVE your hands?

Class Clown said...

Ha, no, Its a joke.

But you gotta admit, theres alot you couldnt do withouth them.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand the hand part. I have a hand fettish. I could never date a guy with small, feminine looking hands, damn hands are so important! I'm with you Benny dear.

Class Clown said...

Sigh* why is it that every time someone actually agrees with me they are always sadly anonymous...

Anonymous said...

:-)

Living My Fairytale said...

Actually I think Jessica Alba is half Danish, half Mexican. I would know cause my ex was Danish.
I think you're purty funny, and I taught you to dance.

Blog God said...

You taught him to dance like a fag...you had been spending to much time around the Danish. I taught him to be funny. I also taught him to like girls. Most importantly I taught him his place.

Class Clown said...

HA right, tought me how to be funny, I picked it all up from TV thank you very much. Secondly, you teaching skills must be pretty bad cuz I stiil don't, and have never had a girl friend, or even someone with a crush on me as far as I know who isnt like... a werid stalker, in which case I have had a few of those... and thirdly YOUR A JERK!!!! :D

Tex

Tex