Friday, September 22, 2006

Dreaming...

Michael Paone: Ben!... Ben!... Ben the boat is sinking, what are we going to do?

Ben: I don’t know, but we'll have to think fast

Mike: What are we going to do, were not going to make it out of here! and what about the animails, were dead, DEAD!

Ben: BUCK UP DAMNIT, COMON! now we have a job to do, we promised we would have these animals delivered to that circus and by god were going to get them there.

Mike: ok... but did you forget... THE BOAT IS SINKING!

Ben: I KNOW! I know, we'll just... we'll just have to brainstorm

Mike: Wait!.... no no

Ben: what?

Mike: well, I was thinking.... the cannon

Ben: what cannon?

Mike: the human cannon ball cannon, remember, its with the equipment for the circus.

Ben: yes YES YES! that can do it.... WE'LL SHOOT THE ANIMALS TO SHORE

Mike: on it!

Ben: Load the Tigers and Goats first, next comes the ducks and crocodiles.

Mike: loading...

Ben: (whispering) god speed you majestic beasts.

Cannon: POW!!!!!

(later)

Mike: that’s all of them, uh oh, THE DECK IS SINKING, QUICK CLIMB THE TOWER!!

Ben: NOOO the cannon!! its sunk, that’s it then... were trapped, there’s no way off.

Mike: I'd just like to say that.... well its been a pleasure sailing with you.

Ben: likewise, I just... I hope the animals made it.

Mike: yeah, but maybe it wasn't the best idea to use a cannon.

(both take deep breath, then go down with the ship)

THE END!

Note: this was an actual dream I had a long long time ago featuring Michael Paone, Me, and Grrrr the Tiger (who I just named now)


Thought of the day: Dear readers, I think you should know. There is an epidemic today of people launching tigers out of cannons. You are the only ones who can stop this, You must confront this problem, "only you can prevent the cannon fire". So please, stop the senseless waste of Tigers today.

7 comments:

Blog God said...

whoa...dude.

Anonymous said...

and i thought my dreams were special...

BarbarianDave said...

I wander what Freud would have to say?

Class Clown said...

Huh???? who the heck is Freud???

Blog God said...

Seigman Frued. He's the guy that told you what your dreams meant. But I don't mean interpretations. Usually every dream no matter what, meant that you have a desire to engage in sexual activity with your mother.

Living My Fairytale said...

Sounds like a Dr. Seuss book. You should consider sending him your story. But it's sad too, so maybe that bald guy who wrote "the Giving tree" (mom's favorite book that she CRIES on about the tree that gave the boy his apples or whatever)he might use that story. It's weird like his.

Amy said...

I always hated the kid in that book, he was so selfish........poor tree.

Tex

Tex