Friday, September 08, 2006

Me Trying to be Funny

Recently, well not exactly recently but yeah, ahem, over my entire life span I have had people calling me funny, "oh your so funny Benny Boy", "hahaha dude your so funny", "hmm, your funny, but not funny in the way that your just... funny, funny in the way that everything you say is so stupid that it is somehow... funny" to name a few. Anyway I though maybe I would take a subject that’s not funny... no, take a subject that is so far away from funny it is just plain boring and make it funny, something like... showers, so here I go, my funny post about all the showers I have seen over the years.

Lest start when I started taking public showers, in Thousand Trails TX. Hmm its hard to find any faults in there really except for the time the cleaning lady walked in on me getting dressed. She knocks on the door and I am thinking "it’s a public shower, why is he knocking" when she said "Cleaning lady" I figured she would hear the shower going and not come in so I didn’t say anything, lucky for me I was getting dressed so I had my boxers over my knees so when she opened the curtains (as fast as she possibly could) she didn’t see my bare knees, phewif...

then we have Park on the Lake also in Houston TX. These showers weren’t that bad except that every single shower head sucked, two of them for instance were just so painfully fast that when I came out I would sometimes have small bruises all over me, the other ones were basically just as fast except it came out like a stinging mist, meaning that I looked like one big bruise.

Quartzite AZ.... HAD NO DAMN SHOWER

Yuma AZ. these showers weren’t bad except for the fact that when someone would flush the toilet would get the burn of your life. It was sort of funny though, listen to the screams coming from the shower every time I would flush the toilet "AHHHH WHAT THE HELL" "MOTHER OF GOD" "#&$@ IT BURNS, AHHHH MY SKIN, ILL KILL YOU LITTLE F&$^##", I had my share of screams to, not as bad as that though... also I saw a full sized black guy bathing his naked body in a public sink, yeah, not cool.

Lake Cove TN. The showers here weren’t that bad except for the fact that they were filled with bugs so... yeah... that was kinda sick.

Alabama. Hmm, I would have to say that the showers here were designed the stupidest by far, they were made so you could see the chest, head and feet of your fellow shower... sort of like a urinal. Occasionally you would get some dude walk in and inch his way over to the dividing bar, look down with some sick look on his face and say somthing like "hey how’s it going" or "you, you come here often". There are three words you need to memorize if you ever go to Blue Grass RV resort in Folie Alabama... "Sorry, I'm heterosexual"

Dam Park in TN. This shower was actually pretty nice, they had two heights, one for midgets, and one for normal people, the only bad thing was they didn’t have any lock, and yes I did have a little black kid walk in and stare in amazement, who knows how long he was standing there staring at my ass before he stated "oh... sorry" then left.

some other public ones that weren’t all that public were the MATCH meetings and Wordstock.
The MATCH meeting ones I swear were designed for Midgets, we would have people saying "how low can you go" while shampooing our hair, also it was very easy to watch people shower from one of the top bunks... which I saw someone doing... the guy in the shower didn’t even notice until the other softly and sincerely said "I love you".
The Wordstock showers were pretty normal, in fact they were very normal, but my team leader ("Johnny" the japanese dude who everyone seems to know now) wasn’t, we would often see him walking naked to the shower stalls saying, "hey its not the size of the boat it’s the motion of the ocean", "that’s just something people with small penises say" was the usual response by everyone.

Anyway, I hope my adventurers in shower land was funny, and if it wasn’t, I mean, come on, look what I had to work with... showers.

Thought of the day: why is it that you always hear pleasurable moans coming from the stall next to you, just because that guy is having the time of his life doesn’t mean he has to let everyone else know.

Disclaimer: if this post seems sorta bad its because I did it as fast as I could, I could lose the internet any second now.

6 comments:

Blog God said...

lol, you definetly have a unique outlook on life.

Anonymous said...

You should have heard me snort laughing.

You crack me up.

Class Clown said...

neat, mission accomplished.

Anonymous said...

I was laughing so hard! You are very funny.

Queen of Clubs said...

hahaa... oh god.. I love it!!.. LOL!! My sides ache.. and I'm still laughin

Class Clown said...

Well glad to see some of you enjoyed it.

Tex

Tex