Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Art

Well to all the friends (few as you are) who told me to show you my art, here you go.
Ok, I know a self portrait is pretty lame, but think about it this way. I'm home all alone, no one around, and I realize I have no pictures of my friends on my computer. Anyway tell me what you think. I think it looks pretty authentic anyway. The next one isn’t finished yet so bare with me, so far it has taken me about 3 days, so I have sort of put it on a halt, I honestly hate finishing pictures. But of what is finished you can see, I have done his hand, legs, arm, and cape, in case you cant tell. If your wondering about my pictures, and why they all seem so... corny, well that’s because I mostly draw super heros, (they wear masks making them easier) including ones I made up, like this fellow. I know its not the greatest, but keep in mind it is only a sketch that I did in about 15 minutes. Also it is the only freehand drawing I have on here. Then we have good ole' Iron Man doing his thing, this one I actual quit for a little while, until I noticed his half finished leg in my art folder and though, (what a wonderful way to kill time) so here he is now, all finished.
Note: most of you are probably thinking these drawings are all pretty lame, well, I would like to say two things. One: Drawing for me isn't really a hobby or an obsession or anything like that, it is more of a way to pass the time, so I don’t really practice that much. And two: YOU’RE A JERK!!!!! you jerk!

Thought of the day: On the subject of super heros I would just like to say, Louis Lane is a moron, is she blind or just that stupid.

6 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

that self-portrait of you looks like anime.

Class Clown said...

thanks, I really wasn't going or that look at all, but I guess thats cool

Blog God said...

yeah, it's pretty good, but the eyes are a tiny bit too far apart. Who's the unfished pic of? I like that one. Looks like a warcraft guy.

Anonymous said...

hmm thats pretty swell

Class Clown said...

lol, Its the green goblin from the back of some portfolio I have, I just thought it looked cool and I wanted to draw it, and I know the eyes and nose are the two things that i didnt like much.

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say that something about the protrait reminds me of anime too. You should try your hand at some of that.

I'm really quite impressed, Ben, I didn't even know you could draw. You should keep with it.

Tex

Tex