Sunday, September 17, 2006

Praying for a Home

I'm sure by now most of you know that I am not technically in the family right, but I'm sure you also know that I am trying hard to rejoin, but it is not as easy as it sounds. However I can't really join a home right now because of the fact that I am only 15 and my school is yet to be finished, so I ask of you. Spread to word, if at all possible. god willing after summer 2007 I should be finished with my school and be able to rejoin, and I would like to do so as soon as possible. Tell everyone you know to tell everyone they know that you know someone (and you can describe me in your own words) who is willing, committed, a hard worker, and wants to rejoin more then anyone else I know of. I remember how long it took my brother to join and I really dont want to have to go through all that. Remember this post because you probably wont see me act serious on my blog again, but I needed to say it. So please, pray that I will be able to find a good home as soon as possible.

18 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

awww...

Blog God said...

you traitor! How dare you act serious! :p I'll see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

sure thing

Anonymous said...

are you FM?

Class Clown said...

I am nothing at all, I wish i was FM, it would be so much easier to join. And if your wondering how I got to go to wordstock, its cuz everyone knows I'm trying by best to join, and I know alot of poeple such as Ado who are in charge of alot of stuf.

Living My Fairytale said...

If we were staying in the states...

Xact Claims Services said...

hey umm...is your name kevin?

Class Clown said...

lol mine? no? and here I though I said it enough for everyone across the country to know. No, my name is Ben or Benny Boy as I am known by everyone :D why?

Xact Claims Services said...

haha, right...BEN! ha..I knew that. Ahem...just wondering.

(Jesse don't say anything)

Class Clown said...

Why? would you perfer Kevin :D

Blog God said...

hahahha! Ben I think that's a compliment. Then again...ppl think I'm Kevin or his brother all the time, so maybe it's not such a huge compliment.

Class Clown said...

I'm confused, why is it a compliment and what does it have to do with people thinking yor kevins brother?? and why does that make it not a compliment?? and what does the tooth fairy have to do with howler monkeys??

Xact Claims Services said...

hahhahahaha, nice move.

Class Clown said...

But no really... what do you mean?

Xact Claims Services said...

I was just wondering if your name was kevin...gosh! :)

Class Clown said...

No no. Im talking to jesse. cuz didnt understand what he was talking about :D or how it had anything to do with... well anything really.

Blog God said...

what I really meant to say...is that i'm sorry for the way...I AM!!

Sorry forgot to turn off the radio. Ahem. What I said is that being called Kevin isn't a compliment, because some ppl have mistaken me for Kevin, and lots of ppl think we are brothers, and trust me when I say it's no compliment. I said it was a compliment at first because Kevin's a pretty popular guy, but really it's not too much of a compliment. It's sorta just a..."Ah, I see...ok whatever" type thing. Get it?

Xact Claims Services said...

ok, this is getting too much for me...forget I even mentioned the name kevin!

...you boys!!!

Tex

Tex