Thursday, November 23, 2006

Strange...

... It was one of those dreams where you are walking along and you see a girl holding a baby, you notice that the girl is kinda cute so you walk up in an attempt to begin a conversation. You start off with a "hi" then notice that the girl has a strange "where have you been" look on her face. Puzzled you look around wondering why she is looking at you that way. You look at the baby she is holding to find that it has blond hair, blue eyes, a large nose and abnormally large ears. It hits you all at once and you stutter on the words "that's.... Mine isn't it". The girl looks at you with an "I told you so look" still not saying anything. You try to lighten the situation with a joke like "ha funny I don't remember you. The girl then gives you a "your such an idiot look" and walks off, and you wake up wondering if you just had a really weird dream of if maybe it meant something.


Thought of the day: do you ever look up at what you just wrote and thing "my god"... I don't.

9 comments:

Class Clown said...

sorry for the mistakes by the way, I did it in like 2 minutes and didnt proof read it.

Blog God said...

lol, poor ben isn't getting any comments.

Anonymous said...

From the way you wrote about this kind of dream, I can tell you are a virgin. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Ha. Your psyche is trying to cope with the recent baby boom. The ease in which it seems to happen scares you. Admit it. :P

BarbarianDave said...

From the way he wrote, I can tell the anonymous gus is Ricki.

Anonymous said...

Not Ricki. And not a "he". I'm glad to see Benny is getting more comments, this is what I was aming for!

Anonymous said...

Yea....Dayvid.

Class Clown said...

no its just all the talk about babys is making me dream about them, ITS WIERD! seriously, im not "dad" material

by the way who is anonymous?

Blog God said...

probably someone speaking under the veil of anonymity.

Tex

Tex