Monday, December 18, 2006

Public Bathrooms

A few days ago I went to bathroom to take a shower, but needed to go the bathroom first. So I went into the stall and sat down. My eye was immediately caught by strange writings on the wall

Wall: for hot sex be here at 12 15 10:pm
Ben: (looks at watch)
Watch: 12 15, 9:19
Ben: humm, I guess I had better hurry up with this shower
Ben: (walks into the shower stall)
Bathroom door: CREAK
Ben: looks at watch
Watch: 9:56
Door: Creak... Creak
People (at least 3): blah blah blah

I can't help but wonder if they all heard the walls offer...


Thought of the day: You know, I don't blame those people Moses lead out of Egypt for complaining cuz honestly, I'm not that keen on honey, and milk can get really old. Maybe all he needed was a better pitch then "the land of milk and honey"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freeeeeeaky!!

Anonymous said...

i didn't like your thought of the day

Tex

Tex