Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I HATE GOOGLE BLOGGER!!!

I didn't want to do it, but IT MADE ME! I said no, I don't want to do this completely OPTIONAL TRANSITION!! Complete BULL %*&# TRANSITION... I'm sorry, I would like to blame it on some disease where I spue out angry words, but no, I am just that pissed. You see, a few days ago I got onto blogger, as I do every time I get the urge to reveal a little more about the mystery of me to my fans. I did as I always do, clicking on the "sign in with old blogger" button and entering my name and password. Only this time, once I did that it redirected me to a page where I could sign up for a google account. Now I, not being that big on change, decided I would do it later so I found the button that said "use old blogger" and clicked it. Not to much surprise it took me back to the name and password page which I did again without thinkingtwice, but once again it took me to the same page. I repeated this at least 10 times, before I finally gave up and began to wonder angrily, "why the hell people would make an optional switch to google mandatory to make post. A mandatory optional switch? That doesn't even make sense". After trying everything I could think of make it not go to that pagem, including waiting till the next day, I finally gave in and decided to get a Google account, BIG MISTAKE. Ever since I switched my password will only work for making posts and will rarely IF EVER work for comments which is COMPLETELY PISSING THE HECK OUT OF ME. I know what my password is, and I know its right because when I go to make a post it works perfectly. No I know what the problem is, I know who the real enemy is.... Its those..... (Ill hold my tongue the best I can) JERK OFFS at the Blogger company who decided that "everyone needs a Google account, but wait! Lets make them think that they don't! Lets make them THINK its optional so we can fool to the extent of VIOLENT ANNOYANCE, STUPID, IGNORANT FOOLS like Benjamin.... B.... Bruni." Well Mr. Google..... Chairman... Person... I'll make a promise to you... I'll find you.... And when I do, you better PRAY! Your getting top dollar out of those bodyguards.
P.S. Mental Breakdowns aren't pretty


Thought of the Day: In my happy place fire alarms wouldn't beep if there was a fire, they would beep if Christian Bale got to close. The last thing I need is BATMAN pointing out my mistakes.

1 comment:

Blog God said...

Funny, it works fine for me.

P.S. That was probably your best TOTD ever.

Tex

Tex