Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thinking Aloud

..... Is it wrong to think things about people that don't exsist? or people you've never met or talked to. Is it bad that when people ask me if I day dream I look at them with an evil smile and say "you have no idea" followed up with a "to be continued sign" that I happen to have with me at all times. Is it wrong that I am obsessed with not one but 2! Different people that I DON'T KNOW!... Don't answer that.... Is it wrong that 87% of above mentioned daydreams revolve around one of those 2 people (the other 13% usually has something to do with spandex and strange bites from various radioactive insects) Is it bad that I got 5 points in 4 rounds of boggle? Is it bad that my attention-span is so short I strayed from topic not but 2 seconds ago. Is it bad that my writing skills are ten times better then my "speaking to people who I think are better then me in some way, which in retrospect, is pretty much everyone" skills. On that note if you'd like to join the club of people who I feel are better then me, don't bother, your probably already in it. Also, If you wondering why the subject seems to be straying then I believe you need to rethink your standards when it comes to straying.... and love making. You see, I'm not straying at all, In fact there are many diffrent reasons I am not straying, first off being, this whole part about me explaining the explaining of the straying and the original straying to clear up about the fact that a wasn't straying (you might need to read that 3 or 4 times) is just a break from the main subject which I will get back to when I’m done "enlightening" you. Secondly, What I was really doing I like to call "Swaying" from the topic, swaying being a gentler, less aggressive approach to departing from the original subject.... "approach" to "departing", humm something to think about there. Anyway as I was saying, in a sense swaying is the same as straying except instead of only taking 2 minutes to go from the subject of, say, disco dancing to radiant radioactive monkeys it takes 20 (depending on how stupid you or the person reading this to you is). Ok, (clears through with the use of the brilliant onomatopoeia “eherm”) now that I'm done "enlightening" you, I can return to the original subject, which, I believe had something to do with wondering if “it” is wrong?.... or is it? (eyebrow raised in a way that clearly shows I'm trying to hard to look like I'm trying to hard)..... Anyway, any other day I probably would go back to that topic and talk about all that “it” (say it really fast, go on, do it) but its 3:30 in the morning and I still need to proof read and spell check this. Odds are the whole confession part about what I really did last summer will probably be cut, but only because I really don't have the time to spend 3 to 5 years in jail. However, before we go I would like to take a minute to review this post, Best post ever? not hardly, most informative post, believe it or not, most likely. Think about it long and hard.............




......... that’s what she said........




Thought of the Day: If I was god I would of put candy in peoples brains, that way when scientists first opened it up they would be pleasantly surprised, until of course realized what the heck they just ate.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I think my brain is breaking.....

Class Clown said...

were the jokes to inteligent for you, I was afraid of that, oh well.

Blog God said...

I'd like to know who these two people you fantasize about are.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I was wondering the same thing Jesse boy.....who are they Benny?

Amy said...

their probably Jessica Alba, and curious Gorge...... :D.

Tex

Tex