Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Week And Me

Mondays make me sad, depressed, and lonely. Mondays make me wish Sunday could last 48 hours. I guess you could call it the Mondays. I just call it "ughh Monday".

Tuesdays make me anxious. They make me forget what day it is, then look at my watch to find out that it's only Tuesday and get all disappointed that the weekend is so far away. Tuesday almost seems like its making me wait longer for the weekend then Monday.

Wednesday make me feel nothing, no good, no bad, no ugly. It leaves me empty saying "I guess this is OK".

Thursday makes me feel like I kicked Tuesdays ass and am now hanging with its cooler older brother. Thursday make me say "tomorrows Friday, and the day after that is SATURDAY"

Friday makes me wanna jump down, turn around, touch the ground and praise the lord, backwards, with extra style in the "jump down" part. Friday makes me want to stay up till 4 in the morning just because I know I can with a good conscious. Friday makes me wanna eat 3 meals, turn off lights that don't need to be on (to set atmosphere) and toast the bread on my ham sandwich, just so I know Im not wasting the day.

Saturday makes me want to put on some shades, cross my arms, and smoothly move my head up and down to a killer song. Saturday makes me want to whisper in someone's ear "S--A--T-U-R D-A-Y HEY". Saturday makes me want to get up at 10 am and watch Jim Carry Movies on TNT for 6 hours. Saturday makes me want to pull out all the condiments and other nasty gooey things in the fridge and put them togeather in a single cup, to see if I get my little sister to eat/drink it.
Saturday makes me happy.

and last...

Sunday.

Sunday makes me sigh. Sunday makes me feel like I have cancer, and that I have one day left to enjoy myself before I die... Before Monday. Sunday makes me notice things I wouldn't notice on other days, things that... well a person with cancer would notice. Sunday makes me smile a regretless smile, close my eyes, and lie in bed waiting for the inevitable. Sunday is the day that makes me most think of the future, which is something I try to do as little as possible. Sunday is kind of like the exact opposite of Wednesday, it makes me fell every emotion you can get out of a day, be it good, bad, sad, happy, or something in between, it will be there. I guess Sunday, to me, is THE END.


Thought of the Day: Freezers are the only known portholes to hell, that's why they are so cold, it's to keep the demons away.

7 comments:

Living My Fairytale said...

Nice. There's some deep thoughts there, I liked this post. It's weird, but you're weird, but I feel the same a lot about the days of the week. I could relate. Sunday is W&R so while it's fun, it's also depressing because Monday is so close. PTL

Xact Claims Services said...

monday's....hahahah, boooooredooom!!!

Anonymous said...

See, I knew there was something creepy about freezers.

Blog God said...

Monday is my favorite day because it's FREEDAY!!! YAY!!!

Jamie said...

I feel exactly the same.

Class Clown said...

About freeday or the week?

Jamie said...

The week. Who has freedays on monday??

Tex

Tex