Monday, July 16, 2007

The Other Day

It was just a few days ago. I was walking along holding my head low, trying to be as attractively unattractive as possible when I noticed a sticker in the shape of united states on the side of a fellow camper. Now these stickers are very common in the RVing world, and, what they are meant for is to show other campers what states that RV has been in. All you do is simply put a colored sticker on the states you've been in. I took a quick glance at their sticker and noticed, to my surprise, that they didn't have a sticker on the great state of Texas. I thought about this for a moment, thinking "If they don't have a sticker on Texas then........ WHERE THE HELL AM I!!!". I swear I thought about this for a good 5 seconds before I realized that I was in the, not so "Great" but still good... (we'll call it, the "Mighty") state of Michigan. What’s all that mean you say? I'll tell you. It means I'M GOING INSANE......... I think.



Thought of the Day: I think that if everyone walked around naked midgets would enjoy life a lot more.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I think if we all walked around naked everyone would enjoy life more...... well at least untill you see a fat person...

Clare said...

LOL. I would not be a happy naked person. I'd just feel too...well naked! But the midget thought...now THAT was truly my kind of humor.

Anonymous said...

Why would you endorse teabagging little people? Wow! I dind't know you were that hardcore.

BTW little people find the term "midget" offensive...so you'd better watch your lower back.

Class Clown said...

haha, I know I know, your supposed to call them dwarves, but as far as I'm concerned, if you don't got a battle axe... you’re not a dwarf

Anonymous said...

They're just little people in a big world...hmmm...that sounds like a good idea for a reality show.

Anonymous said...

hahaha... that actually made me laugh out loud!

Tex

Tex