Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This Post Is For You.

This post is for 72 Degrees Fahrenheit.
This post is for Piano.
This post is for Symmetry.
This post is for Wireless Appliances.
This post is for Friday Night.
This post is for Muse.
This post is for Thanksgiving.
This post is for Back to the Future.
This post is for Chocolate Cake.
This post is for Fingers.
This post is for Final Fantasy.
This post is for Sun Light.
This post is for Orange Juice.
This post is for Easy Chairs.
This post is for Love.
This post is for Microwave Ovens.
This post is for Deadpool.
This post is for Obsessions.
This post is for Stalkers (wink).
This post is for Dwight Schrute.
This post is for Michigan.
This post is for Memories.
This post is for Girls.
This post is for Grammar.
This post is for Stories.
This post is for The Imagination
This post is for Winning a Debate.
This post is for Warcraft III.
This post is for Yellow.
This post is for F#*@ing the FCC.
This post is for Day Dreams.
This post is for Believing in something that defies all Logic.
This post is for Erasers.
This post is for The Essence of Random.
This post is for The Plural of Hippo.
This post is for Climaxes.
This post is for Knowing every word to a Song.


And Speaking of Climaxes.


This post is for anyone who's ever made me stay up all night thinking about them. For anyone who has ever made me change, without asking. For anyone who still believes in me, and still believes I can be something great, even though to this day I've never done anything extraordinary. For anyone who would stick with me no matter what I did.


And for the Climax of all Climaxes...



This post is for You.........







.......
Mostly.........








..........Well sorta


P.S. I just wanted to put this picture I made on photo shop up.... cuz its pretty much the shiz. and well, it works pretty well for an ink blot type thingy, seeing as how blue and black are the most imaginative colors (at least to me) so yeah, don't ask me what it means, because well, I can't tell you..... and well, you know where I'm going with this....Thought of the Day: Cloud Strife uses Paul Mitchael.... Shouldn't you?

3 comments:

Amy said...

haha Muse is up there at the very top.

Class Clown said...

Muse is the best band in the world, period.

In other news, I just realized how ironic it was that I edited out the "F" word when talking about the FCC. Given what the FCC does, its kind of Hypocritical... or is it an oxymoron... not sure. Anyway, ehh... in my own defense, I was in no way forced to edit it.

also, in the other news category, I updated my blog, giving a new poll and list. And yes, I realize that the list is almost Impossible, but like I said on the title, its meant to be like that so I won't have to make a new one any time soon. But please, leave as many guess comments as your heart wills you (I like it)

In the sub category of other news of the other news. I have also made a secret poll, and a secret Though of the Month (with awesome promo picture). There really not all that secret, but props to you if you find it none the less.

Amy said...

I found it!!! but I guess I was cheating 'cause you showed me them.

Tex

Tex