Thursday, April 10, 2008

How My Day Went

Alarm Clock: Beepbeepbeep
Me: ugh, food, *munch munch*
Me: ugh, shower *shower shower*
Shellie (my computer): cough cough, I have a virus
Me: stupid Shellie, today is horrible
Bike: ride me ride me
me:*ride ride ride*
Me: Ugh, job
Application: FILL ME!
Me: *fill fill*
Me: I WANNA GO TO THE ROCK GYM!
Me: *ride ride ride*
Rock Gym: hi Ben, bet you wish you had your shoes
Me: yeah, I WANNA GO DOWN LAMAR STREET
Me: *ride ride ride*
Me: I think I'm bored of Lamar street
Me: I think I'll go home
Comic book store to my right: ENTER ME!
Me: I WANNA GO IN THE COMIC BOOK STORE
Spider man: read me!
Me: *read read read*
Me: bye comic book people
Lamar street: Come further
Me: well I could stop by the Highland Mall, ok.
Me: I must of made a wrong turn, I don't know this place
Park: you remember me right you've been here many times, cut through me!
Me: I WANNA CUT THROUGH THE PARK
Me: humm, I don't want to have to cut through all the people at the whole foods to get to the other side.
Me: I think I will take this road to the right, then turn left, and then left again
Me: that way I can get a drink at the whole foods, turn around, and find the mall
Me: la la la
Car: la la la
Fence: MUAHAHAH
Me: la la la
Car la LA la
Fence: MUAHAHAH 3... 2...
Me: AHHH
Car: AHHH
Bike: FUUUUUU*K


CRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!


Me: you f***ed up my bike lady
Lady: are you ok
Bike: NOOOOO
Me: I'm fine
Lady: put it in the back, I'll get u a new one
Me: Ok
Me: It wont fit
lady: tie it to that tree
Bike: Oh what the hell!!! your just gonna leave me here?
Car: VROOOOM!
Bike:............ hello?................

lady: we need bike
Bike man: get this bike
Me: I like this bike
Lady: he needs helmet
Me: I guess
Helmet man: get this helmet
Me: I like this helmet
Lady: He needs U lock
Me: well actually I already have a Lock so I don't really...
Lock man: get this lock
Tatoo man: tell me witch car is hers so I can put my bike under it
Me: hey this bike doesn't have a kickstand
Lady: WE NEED KICKSTAND!!!
Kickstand man: sorry we don't have any, but you can come back tomorrow.
Lady: fine, we want to buy all this
Me: wait, how much is all this stuff gonna cost???
Lady: doesn't matter
Cashier man: that'll be six bajillion dollars.
Capitol One Credit Card: WEEEEEEE
Lady: Take bike, go home, stay safe
Me: wow thanks lady, sorry you ran over me, nice meeting you, bye

Me: that was weird, oh well, time to go home
Me: la la la
Fence: MUAHAHAH
Me: la la la
Fence 3.... 2.....
Me: FENCE!!!!!!
Bike 2.0: BREEEAAAAAKKKKKK!!!
Me: *peeks around fence* humm, there wasn't a car this time anyway.
Me: oh hi old bike
Old Bike: huh? HEY HEY, finally, I've been sitting here in the sun for....
Me: gotta go, pick you up later maybe
Old Bike: what! wait wait, DON'T GO......wait wait.......NOOOO...............(muttering)..................MAYBE!?!?!?!? ...........

Home: welcome home
Me: good to be home
Bike 2.0: yeah, just park me right here dawg... cooo
Post: The End.



Disclamer: The only reason I got in a car with a stranger is because I was at least 6 miles from my home, and she had just ran over my bike. I mean what did you expect me to do, CARRY IT BACK?!?

Luckily the lady was really nice, and now, I have a pretty sweet bike, light weight too, so if it happens again, I will have the option of carrying it back (not that I will..... or that it will happen again)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you weren't hurt. You should post a pic of your sweet new bike.

Mercy Langille said...

Love the way you wrote that. I laughed both times I read it. So did you really abandon your old bike? Now that you've made it seem human I feel sorry for it.

Class Clown said...

lol no we picked it up later that day, it really just needs a new wheel. Other then that its still in working condition.

Tex

Tex