Monday, April 07, 2008

Ideas for this post = El Zilcho

While your mind is still slightly focused on the before mentioned post title I will complete contradict what I said and tell you that I DO have an idea for this post. Schizophrenia. Now, as I have said at least 100 times, your are probably thinking, "but bra (thats surfer for bro, I like to imagine all my readers have some kind of weird speech impediment, and yes, surfer is impediment) why r' u postin' bout schizophrenia dude, like, what's it got to do with u man". Well, it has absolutely nothing to do with me, but did Hitler really have anything to do with WWII? only if you believe everything you are told on the history channel, and if you believe old people who "claim" to have been there. But Hitler is neither here nor there, most likely because for someone to be "here or there" they would have to be somewhere, and to be somewhere implies that you actually exist, and well, I hate repeating myself, I hate repeating myself.

LIKE I WAS SAYING.


Schizophrenia. I'm posting about it because it fascinates me, kind of like how straying off from the topic at hand and rambling on about some random thing such as a WWII villain, or how I stray from topics fascinates me. But thats not the topic at hand, the topic as I said 3 times.... you know.... screw it, you know what it is. I AM POSTING BECAUSE IT FASCINATES ME, AND IF I CAN GET TO LINE TWO WITHOUT STRAYING FROM THE TOPIC I WILL BE FLABBERGASTED.... (Note to self, make next post about the word flabbergasted). Have you ever wondered if maybe you were schizophrenic and didn't know it, as strange as it sounds I have wondered... I have wondered why I've wondered that. See, I have thoroughly studied my brain, and have discovered the most logical path for my brain to take at any given time. So, to put it in idiot terms, or just not "me" terms. I can tell what I am going to be thinking and when. Incredible huh? With that still in mind, by all my accounts I should be wondering if I am really a schizo unknowing every Wednesday at 7:42PM just before thinking of what my life would be like if I were a panda destined to save the Congo from the commies and their heavily accented ninjas. Like I said, by all accounts, it makes no sense. So I am asking you, have you ever thought it? because I sure have (I directly contradicted myself there to see if you were paying attention) *prince power: rewind* (<-- ignore that) So I am asking you, have you ever thought it? because I sure haven't. But thinking about how I've never thought about it sure has me wondering..... WHAT IF I AM REALLY A SCHIZO AND DON'T KNOW IT!!!!



Thought of the Day: People say Leonardo Da Vinchi was a genius, but I don't know. I'm pretty sure he was an artist.

No comments:

Tex

Tex