Monday, February 05, 2007

Fear

It came to my attention that there are only 3 things in this world I am afraid of

One....... Garbage disposals.

Two....... Vacuum cleaners

And Three...... Shower curtains, but only when I'm on the outside........ And their closed.



Thought of the Day: I'm sorry Mike, I just cant say it. Your girlfriends gas doesn't turn me on. I don't even think she has gas, and even if she did... It still wouldn't do it for me.
Oh and by the way, your a sick pervert for even telling me to consider it, FREAK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEN I AM REALLY PISSED AT YOU RIGHT NOW!! YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED IT!! NOW YOU WILL PAY...DON'T MAKE ME COME THERE AND BEAT YOU AT STREET NFL.

-Michael-

P.S. it probably dose turn you on!

Anonymous said...

Michael, for future reference, when you want to post, instead of being 'anonymous' and then putting your name under it, just click on 'other' as your identity instead of 'anonymous', then you can type Michael and it'll say that instead of 'anonymous'.

Blog God said...

hahaha, I agree with Ben, Mike. Flatulence of any kind is simply not arousing in the least.

Tex

Tex