Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another Post About The Fruits Of Boredum

Well for the last week or so we have been traveling (again) and as usual we don't have any fully accessible internet. In fact right now I am on my moms lap top, using my moms phone to get online, and if anyone here knows my mom, you would know just how hard it is to do what I am doing now. Often times using her things can be like one of those places where you have to file months in advance. Anyone who has ever lived outside of the family, and has tried to do something with someone inside it knows my frustration, but thats neither here nor there..... Now where was I... oh yes, we've been traveling all over the north areas, near the great lakes and all that (lake Michigan to be precise) which has been OK. We started out by spending the week at a park outside of Chicago while my parents went to a health fair (thats their thing..... and no, I don't get it either). After their health fair thingy was over we spent the day in Chicago, doing... things... and then went up to Michigan to do another fair thingy, which is where we currently are now. Now that all that is out of the way I can tell you what you all are REALLY interested in, what I'VE been doing. *ahem* I.... have been drawing.... on the computer.... You see, people often overlook all the joys you can have on just the paint program. Now I can't show you everything I've been doing because It would take too long and you might assume I am going through some kind internet withdraws like I was in Arizona, but I can show you these few things. Oh and.... If you laugh in some kind of mocking way, I'll strangle you and feed your bones to my pet.... rock.... *ahem* enjoy.
This is an idea I had for a T-shirt, I think it would be cool at any rate. The one below is also an idea for a T-shirt, that I also think would be cool.
Yeah its stupid but oh well. I try. Next we have an example of what you can do with nothing but the spray paint tool. I think this one is pretty cool myself.
Yeah, its sand. pretty cool huh. Anyway, I'm really not insane, just bored....
Oh and excuse the poor grammar and other mistakes, I rushed through the proof read. I need to clean up, or I'm screwed


Thought of the Day: Pete Wentz is gay... just wait....

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Pete Wentz is so gay....I can't believe people think he is hot.

Xact Claims Services said...

I've been to chicago and michigan... something about those places made me mega bored too.

ahhaha, nice photos. I like that smiley one. Makes me be thankful for my teeth.

Tex

Tex