Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thinking wastes time, I'd reather be blogging

Guy: God?... listen up, cuz I've got something to say. recently I've been thinking about a lot of stuff. And some of it doesn't make much sense, namely you, because, I mean. All my life I've done the talking, but no one has really answered me back, and I thought that if I pretended you were answering me, that maybe you really would, but... well... you never did, at least thats what I thought. I would walk around looking at things like the trees and the sky, things that people glorify you for creating, but I would never see anything but... trees... and the sky. And I would think to myself that, maybe it was possible that we all were just a mistake, and all just by accident.
But then out of the blue, I noticed something, and I realized that there had to be something bigger, some ind of governing, creating force. Because well, there was no way what I saw could of been an accident. And at that moment I could hear... that I could always hear. And all those times when I lie awake in bed arguing with myself, that I was really arguing with you (you kinda sucked at those thought because I seemed to win). And as humbling as it is to admit... I know you must be real.


God: .............. shucks, what gave me away?

Guy: .......................................Fingers......................

God: ???............... Damn kid you are weird


Thought of the Day (reposted but revised): I woke up at 6:00!! today, I'm to tierd to think.

1 comment:

Blog God said...

Well, as humbling as it is to admit,
I'm proud of you boy!

Tex

Tex