Sunday, July 01, 2007

Lil' Class Clown

It has become apparent to me recently that there is no originality left in this world, and, if for some reason you don't believe me, just check this out. *Ahem*

Lil' Boosie
Lil' Bow Wow
Lil' Flip
Lil' Jon & The Fast Side Boyz
Lil' Kim
Lil' Mama
Lil' Mo
Lil' O
Lil' Rob
Lil' Romeo
Lil' Scrappy
Lil' Troy
Lil' Wayne
Lil' Wyte
Lil' Zane
and more... yeah.


Thought of the Day: We've all heard of the TV show called where in the world is Carmen SanDeigo. Well here my idea, who in the hell stole David Duchovny's Emotions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little distubed that some one your age even knows who David Duchovny is.


The Truth Is Out There...

Anonymous said...

I guess surprised is a better word than disturbed...aaaagh is the Shape-shifting Schwarztenalien come to stick me with his probe.

Class Clown said...

Ahh i just got it, that must be something from the X-files, I thought it was just babbling. (I never actually watched the show, but I've seen his movies)

BarbarianDave said...

Coffessing to have seen David Duchovny's movies is grounds for a public flogging in the state of Texas.

Class Clown said...

good thing i'm in Michigan then

Anonymous said...

They'll just shoot you in Michigan...with all their militias and whatnot.

Tex

Tex